Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Valk/Skeleton bug

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Da Real Kooky, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Da Real Kooky

Da Real Kooky IncGamers Member

Valk/Skeleton bug

There's a bug I encounted on single player, as both a necromancer and amazon. While experimenting with above average fast run walk, it turns out that my minions or valk will 'die' if I go too far without them teleporting near me. I dunno if this is in multiplayer as well, if it's just this current patch, if this has been posted before, etc., but just thought I'd point it out... Stay near your dudes. Don't run like a madman while they slowly walk behind you.

~Kooky~

2. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

This "feature" has existed forever in d2. It mostly affects the necromancer revives. Run 2-3 screens away and most if not all of your revives will die. Some skels/mages will die as well if you run too far. Same thing with golems even the iron golem. I suppose it is the necromancer losing the "psychic link" to his minions.

3. Da Real Kooky

Da Real Kooky IncGamers Member

Thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed it before(not a very big Necromancer fan, and I usually don't have valks). I'm more of a Paladin person anyways... meh.

4. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

this happens to me all the tiem with my skellimancer...never had it happen with a balk though