Valentine's Day gift ideas.

Get her something meaningfull. All chicks really want is to know you care. Buy a single perfect blossom, a scented candle, Special Body lotion and give her a long massage.
Or Expensive jewelry. :D

thejdawg2

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunar, I am no musician. I write fairly well, and I figure I'll be writing her something. For Christmas I wrote a hundred reasons why I loved her. It turned out to be like 8 pages and super long and cheesy about it, but she cried and hugged me and liked it very much. I used that one up though, at least for this year. ;)

I was thinking of something along the lines of getting her some of her favorite things from childhood: movie, book, toy, a few other assorted things, and attaching a heartfelt note/letter of something like "I couldn't enjoy these things with you when you were growing up, but I want to enjoy them with you as we grow old together," or something like that.

I'm not entirely sure though yet. Thanks for all the ideas though. :)

GIR

Banned
dantose said:
small dead animals, it works for cats right?
This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Have you no decency?

Dead animals for Valentines Day.

Pfft. Everyone knows that you share the spirit of togetherness by killing them, well, together.

Anakha1

Banned
GIR said:
This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Have you no decency?

Dead animals for Valentines Day.

Pfft. Everyone knows that you share the spirit of togetherness by killing them, well, together.
I still think the severed heads of all her enemies would go nicely in the livingroom. It's enough to make a grown woman cry. With happiness, I mean.

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
im in high school. wuts a good gift for a high school chic? shes not my g/f, yet. but we both like each other and i dont think shes expecting anything.......

wut should i do????? :D

Mystik

Diabloii.Net Member
XScrewFlandersX said:
im in high school. wuts a good gift for a high school chic? shes not my g/f, yet. but we both like each other and i dont think shes expecting anything.......

wut should i do????? :D
Bring her some roses. Doesn't have to be a big bouquet or anything. I think a single red rose would be ideal. It would make her really happy and she may not be expecting it since you're not dating or anything yet.

Stormwrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Since the roses and chocolates have already been brought up, I'll go for another traditional favourite: perfume. Something rosy and sparkling and sweet. Mushy factor guaranteed. ;)

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
Mystik said:
Bring her some roses. Doesn't have to be a big bouquet or anything. I think a single red rose would be ideal. It would make her really happy and she may not be expecting it since you're not dating or anything yet.
oh ya i was thinking to sneak it in to her locker with some note hehehe :D i thought that would be cute. but wut should the note say lol

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Tell her how much you love her in the note and how you want to spend all of your free time with her, never letting her go.

High School girls love a guy who is clingy.

GIR

Banned
If you’re going to stalk a woman on Valentine's Day, trust me; pick one who lives on the first floor. It’s very hard to be discreet when you’re sneaking around with chloroform and a ladder.