v/t against windys....

NTDeamonFox

Diabloii.Net Member
v/t against windys....

im a v/t pala (foh/smite) but i cant seem 2 kill any decent windy....i dont know how 2 nail them the damn puppies eat all my attacks and the nado... pffff strategys pls

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
im a v/t pala (foh/smite) but i cant seem 2 kill any decent windy....i dont know how 2 nail them the damn puppies eat all my attacks and the nado... pffff strategys pls
V/T is smite/foh. :laugh:

Windy is one of the tougher classes for any V/T or T/V since Foh is useless and smite is hard to land on a wind druid. I use various strategies so see if these apply for you.

1) if they are weak, you can easily take them out with charge
2) delayed namelock tele, this will definately take the druid by surprise. After you tele onto them, smite.
3) Teleport behind the druid where the nados arn't coming out. Druids often expect people to tele ontop of them and after you're behind them, charge/smite.
4) Use foh to clear oak + wolves, they often will have to recast so charge in.
5) or simply namelock tele and hope you last longer than the druid.

NTDeamonFox

Diabloii.Net Member
V/T is smite/foh. :laugh:

Windy is one of the tougher classes for any V/T or T/V since Foh is useless and smite is hard to land on a wind druid. I use various strategies so see if these apply for you.

1) if they are weak, you can easily take them out with charge
2) delayed namelock tele, this will definately take the druid by surprise. After you tele onto them, smite.
3) Teleport behind the druid where the nados arn't coming out. Druids often expect people to tele ontop of them and after you're behind them, charge/smite.
4) Use foh to clear oak + wolves, they often will have to recast so charge in.
5) or simply namelock tele and hope you last longer than the druid.

tele smiting them works and tankin smite worksand the behind tele is workin great xD only i now have a bad habot of doing that 1 to much xD ty for ur advice m8 ;) respect