UT G.O.T.Y Edition question

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
UT G.O.T.Y Edition question

Ok so I don't know if any of you guys still play this game. I recently bought a copy (my ex still has all my games). So I installed it and blablabla. However, when i go to check my localNgStats (which i installed) it says I am missing a required .DLL file. Helpplzkthx?
 
My_Immortal6 said:
Ok so I don't know if any of you guys still play this game. I recently bought a copy (my ex still has all my games). So I installed it and blablabla. However, when i go to check my localNgStats (which i installed) it says I am missing a required .DLL file. Helpplzkthx?
I still have a copy laying around. . . if you know the .dll name then just search your CD for it and pop it in the proper place. If you can't find it I will be happy to install it and give it to you. I have needed to anywho I just upgraded to XP so I lost all my stuff.
 

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
I still have a copy laying around. . . if you know the .dll name then just search your CD for it and pop it in the proper place. If you can't find it I will be happy to install it and give it to you. I have needed to anywho I just upgraded to XP so I lost all my stuff.
Well i snooped around the cd and the missing .dll file is not on the cd. :grrr:
 
My_Immortal6 said:
Well i snooped around the cd and the missing .dll file is not on the cd. :grrr:
Well I will install it tommarow so PM me a AIM/email account. Have you checked the site for all the latest patches etc. Sometimes online play makes you d/l a patch first. . .I guess it is to make sure you have a connection?
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah my thought would be to just drag it or try reinstalling. Please don't talk about UT anymore, or I may be lost forever.... The GOTY edition is so nice, that badass sword and the mutators are so fun.
 

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Uhhh the .dll name?
Wow that was stupid of me. SNJAWT11.dll

EDIT: Speaking of the new weapons, what the hell use is the Crossbow? I shot a guy like 6 times and he didnt die. :rant:
 
My_Immortal6 said:
Wow that was stupid of me. SNJAWT11.dll

EDIT: Speaking of the new weapons, what the hell use is the Crossbow? I shot a guy like 6 times and he didnt die. :rant:
Silent kill in the back. . . at close range. . . how often does that happen in UT?
 

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
To sort of make this thread more useful, how about posting your favourite levels and why? Personally I enjoy Liandri Central Core in a team game and the capture the flag level with the sub pen.
 

PloX

Diabloii.Net Member
My_Immortal6 said:
To sort of make this thread more useful, how about posting your favourite levels and why? Personally I enjoy Liandri Central Core in a team game and the capture the flag level with the sub pen.
Deck 16 in team deathmatch... I love it..

(my favorite weapon ever is the flak... never really liked the rocket launcher)
 

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
CTF-Face.

Why they messed it up it UT2k3 is beyond my knowledge, but they are bringing back in 2k4! Me is happy! :clap:
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
CTF-um... i forgot, but its the one with the two big towers and its outside.. can anyone help me out here?
 

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
My_Immortal6 said:
Wow that was stupid of me. SNJAWT11.dll

EDIT: Speaking of the new weapons, what the hell use is the Crossbow? I shot a guy like 6 times and he didnt die. :rant:
Check your hotmail inbox.
 

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

Me likey CTF-Face especially.. For all its worth, I could probably nav that map with my eyes shut...
DM-Stalwart XL, and uh, DM-Morpheus.
Weapons of choice? Pulse rifle & Flak Cannon.
 

redneck hater

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd have to go with CTF HallOfGiants, I'll take a sniper rifle and get up there with the redeemer. So easy to snipe and it's especially fun the fly the redeemer for hours on end, heh. Otherwise Deck16 is my typical other favorite map. Always been attached to that one.
 
Top