Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

UT + DC barbarian build

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Black Lotus, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Black Lotus

Black Lotus Diabloii.Net Member

Hello there!

So this is the first time for the last 4 years when I decide to not build summoner UT necro, which takes me exactly 6 months to complete. I think I need something easier and cheaper now.

And because I havent' played barbarian since like 1.09 (for the exception of one ebotd gpa ww'er around 2011), it might be worth trying it. There doesnt seem to be a specific UT barb build @etf, so launching yet another conversation might be a good idea.

So here is what I think:
    1) For skills, frenzy generally beats ww and conc in terms of speed, this is probably true for UT too.
    2) For eq, barb will need much more @res, more CB+OW and less pure damage (most comes from CB).

Also, I probably won't be wearing anni and torch on this barb for obvious reasons.

So what would be your gear suggestions?

I can think of CoH for massive @res and %ED to demons, gores and a source of Life tap (last wish instead of gloves?)

2. Archone

Archone Diabloii.Net Member

Draculs should be enough for lifetap. And prebuffing fade from Treachery is very cheap. (And then swap for other armor.)
    Gorerider and Guill should also suffice for OW+CB.

You can ofc get more cb/ow if u like, even a wand with Lifetap charges, but its all preference.

There are waaaay cheaper builds to do this. But either is fine.
    Just make sure you have 2 good weapons, that will give u max attackspeed and proc that CB!

3. Black Lotus

Black Lotus Diabloii.Net Member

Do you mean, cheaper Barb builds? I am well aware of smiter, but making and exping a paladin first makes me sick.