USwestSCL ISO Golfind

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
USwestSCL ISO Golfind

Looking for

Circlet with 80% goldfind and 2 sockets
Amulet with 80% goldfind and resists
40 MF chancies
10 GF scs bonus points for stats such as ALL RES or Single resists.

Leave BIN in

Runes
Sols
Rals
Perfect gems

Last edited:

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: USwestSCL ISO Golfind

I have a 39MF Gc also with a random damage attribute on there. I also have some Scarabshell boots with 75% magic find and some decent Cold and Poison resists I think. Lmk if you're interested. Um for both if that's ok with you.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member

The boots in interesting in but the gcs Ive already got covered. Traded for some Shimmering Grand Charms of Wealth. 15/35-40.

I will give you UM for the boots PROVIDING that i dont find a better offer.

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member

Kk just let me know whats up.

Edit: Full stats on those boots

Dread Shank Boneweave Boots
Defense: 81
30%FRW
20%ED
+8 Dex
FR 35%
PR 16%
75% Gold Find

Mokujin

Diabloii.Net Member

I have these boots for trade..

Rare Chain Boots (80 gf/15 mf/36 lres/16 fres/def based on lvl/ctc charged bolt)
req lvl 22

Lmk, thanks.

zaybex

Diabloii.Net Member

I have an 80% amulet. Nothing else on it, so I'll sell it to you for Um.

Mokujin

Diabloii.Net Member

Give me a BIN.
I'm no good at setting BINs on rares like these. Personally I think they're pretty nice since they are 80 gf but have two of the more important res's on em as well. Cause I don't know much about gf'in but I'm pretty sure lightning and fire are the main concern in trav.

I was just about to put them up for auction actually but then I saw your thread and now that I've offered them here and we have a good trade under our belts I want to give you a chance to offer on em instead. Lmk what you have in mind.

canudig

Diabloii.Net Member

i have a 77 gf ammy plain for a ral or two if you catch me online :p....also got a plain 10 gf sc somewhere if you need. as well as a high gf crown of thieves (gotta check exact gf)

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member

@canudig
Got a BIN on the 10 GF sc?

@Mokujin
Erm ill check my rune mule. It will be in the region of pul-ist depending on what ive got left. Ist would be overpaying but I know im not exactly short on them.

This trade will not happen today because im getting your connection is interrupted and lost the items I traded for but still managed to give my payment. Too risky for me

canudig

Diabloii.Net Member

i think they got for ~um-pul? so something in that range will work for me, i gotta look for it though. also any trades i make have to be completed by the 6th as i'm going away for a bit

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member

Just whatever you think it's worth. This gc serves no purpose to me.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member

Ill offer UM to each of you for your gcs?

The ammy i dont really want.

@canudig
In pubbys 10 GF charms are going from lum to lem

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member

Sounds good to me. You can catch me in-game in a few minutes.

*kooldanny64

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi again. Just crafted a Barb Ammy with some Gold Find on it. I know it has 1 to barb skills some faster cast rate and 47% GF. If you want it you can have it cause I was gonna charsi it anyway.