USWest Vs USEast

TheAlfheim

Diabloii.Net Member
USWest Vs USEast

G'day All....

I'm coming back from a bit of a break. Ive noticed that the USWest servers I play on are a lot more quiet than they used to be.

I also noticed on rpgtraders that there's a whole bunch more items on the USEast realms.

If there's anyone who plays on both realms (or has recently swapped over), can you tell me if there's any difference between the two realms?
(community size, number of games run, etc, etc)

Cheers,
TheAlfheim

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
From what i hear, people on USWest are nicer and give away items. SO I'd stick with West.

marshaldwm2

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I ahve never noticed much diffference myself, though I play mostly on west. East seems to have more dedicated players, especially in hardcoe, and west is a bit mroe laid back. West gets mroe europeans, and west gets more asians, bu not much of a deal, really I would take either

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
the most obvious difference is that east has more players than west generally. all the others are only really opinions or assumption because you can't really prove that.

Ado

Diabloii.Net Member
I recently made a fresh start on asia and am enjoying it much more than east or west. Only thing i don't like is that no asia trade forum exists but thats not too hard to deal with. I have found the ppl to be 100 times more helpful and there doesnt seem to be any wher near the amount of dupes. Also i havent seen a single bot.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand why people say some realm is nicer than the other (this realm has people that give away items for free bla bla). All realms have scammers/cheaters and those who just irritate people for fun + those who everyone want to play with aka nice/cool people.
I guess it's about your personal experiences on some realms.
As far as I can tell, the activity on the realm depends when you're online, it's not that active 24/7.