Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

UsWest Public

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Nnoodles, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Nnoodles

Nnoodles Diabloii.Net Member

UsWest Public

Hi there. I've just returned from a good long hiatus from diablo. I've played from way back in the pre .08 days and left at about the .09s... anyways, I'm back.

So, the biggest thing i note upon my return is that there are alot fewer games.. even more so when i head into nightmare now. Now, i have to admit, i spend alot of time in a solo, locked game, but there are alot of time when i like to get out, socialize and frag it up with some others. problem is most times i join a public game its got someone out to gain an ear rather then push forward.

Anyways, guess im just tryin to hunt down some decent folk on uswest. My leveling buddies from back in the day have long since retired from diablo im afraid.

2. Alash

Alash Diabloii.Net Member

3. AgentMarth

AgentMarth Diabloii.Net Member

Re: UsWest Public

Yes, East is where its at. Post in the Banana thread, its your best bet to meet people.

4. baja

baja Diabloii.Net Member

Thought I would say hi, I've posted about USWest a few times here. If you are determined to play west gimme a holler *edbaja -I have too much time sunk into characters here to move. I have to confess however, USEast seems to be the place for hardcore now.
    BTW, from my experience, normal seems relatively safe from pk's (they still happen but not that often) public NM and Hell games stay away from. I would say 2:3 public games have a tppk'r in them.
    Baja

5. WingBlade

WingBlade Diabloii.Net Member

Have 2 agree with the above statement...

Normal can be dangerous as well if u happen 2 go into those public chant games...

I usually host private chant games @ discretion... sometimes public as well... but chant games like ne pub games always be on guard...