USWest Players

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
USWest Players

im pretty new and stuff, im justing looking for some people to help me with some quests and such. My username is LiquidIce753 please add me, also my msn if anyone wishes to talk off the game is [email protected]

i really hope i posted this in the right forums, after looking at many posts. ^^"

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Did you try in the player match up forum? I will move your post there.

WNxZerker

Diabloii.Net Member
yo
I am on d2 west classic and play on softcore ladder my sorc is a fireball orb sorc and is lvl 64 I can help you do anything in norm or nightmare but I cant do much in hell.

my account is WNxZerker.2

Zerker

Dacar92

LiquidIce said:
is softcore when you dont tick off either "hardcore" or "ladder" when you create your players?

You can be softcore ladder or non-ladder. But you can't be softcore hardcore. :D Unless you wanted to be a really hardcore softcore player. Or if you really wanted to be a softcore hardcore player... Sorry, I'll sign off now. :lol:

texaswolf

Diabloii.Net Member
I play on West. My name on there is texaswolf as well. All my characters are softcore ladder because I'm too much of a wussy to play hardcore.

WNxZerker

Diabloii.Net Member
hey texas I am softcore ladder too.
I will keep an eye out for you.
If you need help or someone to lvl with look me up and I will do my best to help.

Zerker

iMMoRTaL GuaRDiaNz

Diabloii.Net Member
softcore classic ladder here.
heres my char:

I rush for small prices pskulls 3 per difficulty
I cs all the time usually. youll probably see me if u cs in Acs Jcs Scs or Ics
I fb vs fb alot too. always up for challenges.
hit me up sometime if ur another uswest classic ladder person ^^

my account is *iG-GhoSt

iMMoRTaL GuaRDiaNz said:
softcore classic ladder here.
heres my char:

I rush for small prices pskulls 3 per difficulty
I cs all the time usually. youll probably see me if u cs in Acs Jcs Scs or Ics
I fb vs fb alot too. always up for challenges.
hit me up sometime if ur another uswest classic ladder person ^^

my account is *iG-GhoSt
LOLOLOLOL sup oscar :p. Mike here. You gonna be on lod long? Well See you on this afternoon... :p

Dacar92

Standard Legal Tender said:
LOLOLOLOL sup oscar :p. Mike here. You gonna be on lod long? Well See you on this afternoon... :p

OK, this isn't a meet and greet forum. We allow threads for meeting on bnet and playing, but a post just to say hello? Use a PM if you really need to say hello, next time.