Uswest Party

th5418

Banned
Uswest Party

Umm. Okay, my thread is gone. Gotta post a new one.

th5418 - Necromancer (Zookeeper) *th5418
Oranite - Druid (Werebear) *Orangwhoit
dop_obo - Barbarian (?) *dop_obo *dop_obo5
Dredd - Assassin (Trapsin) *Planewalker03
SilentScream666 - Amazon (Bowazon) *silentscream666
aznanarchy6969 - Sorceress (Fire) *aznanarchy
skepsis - Druid (Wind) *skepsis
Choogy - Sorceress (Cold) *Choogy2 *choogy3

Channel: op th5418
Play Time: 7-10pm PST

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Is Choogy the other person who signed up in our last thread (the one that just got wiped)? I haven't had a chance to meet him yet. I'll add him to my /f list ASAP.

SilentScream666

Diabloii.Net Member
Well guys, i'm done for..due to some recent events i'm guessing i'll quit D2 or make a new account.(Maybe) But for now you guys should take the
silentICEscream out of you f list.

Peace it was fun
/f r silentscream666

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Silent, come on man, they are just items. We can fix you up. Don't quit.

I also want that guys acct name, others need to know about him.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Come on Silent, give me the guys acct name and let me take care of this. Trust me, he won't have anything left by the time I'm done gathering the army from hell. You just might get your stuff back too.

Plus you can report this to Blizzard.

I also want a chance to talk to this guy.

SilentScream666

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol Judge, it's ok man just let it be.
On the other hand if you guys wanna chat(you know i talk a lot)
my bros account is *vlad_belmont
i'll be on it most of the time now

th5418

Banned
Well, your not gonna quit our plans are you? Its just a couple of items. Nothing that cant be recovered.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
It's all fine now. Silent is still with us, we set him up with some okay items until we can MF his gear back to where it was. I'm glad he hasn't quit, he is a great person to play with.

aznanarchy6969

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if we could start our new untwinked party soon. It might not be a ladder reset so no ladder run but we could practice playing in a party with untwinked chars. We could just use different characters than what we would've started with or something.

th5418

Banned
Yea, i wanna start soon too. Btw, skepsis wants to be a trapsin too. So, two trapsins. When should we start?

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
How about next week sometime. I can start whenever, but some in our group may need some lead-time in case they have real-life things to tend to.

Also, Dop and I have something ... interesting ... planned for possibly next week. We'll be busy with that for the one day.

Hmmm, Skepsis wants the Trapsin spot? Maybe I'll take over Pally then since we don't have one now. That is not set in stone however.

th5418

Banned
Start next week on thursday. We will post how far we got. Like the quest and the highest lvl etc etc. If you aint there catch up? Or we could not play for the day or something like that.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
th5418 said:
We will post how far we got. Like the quest and the highest lvl etc etc.

That's a good idea.

If somebody can't make it some nights, the others can vote to either play anyway (and let the missing player catch up the following night) or take the night off.