USWest NL looking for well mannered players

Ed C

Banned
USWest NL looking for well mannered players

Hi All,

I have been playing D2 on and off for about a year now. I do not log a whole lot of hours a month, maybe only about 8-12, but I would like to develop a good group of people to play with. I am not necessarily looking for a guild (but that would be okay too) just a decent group of people to party up with and go questing and trade with.

My kids also use my account. That is why I am looking for some people that have a vocabulary that is not constantly in the gutter. The “F†word and some twit questioning another players sexuality in the middle of the game gets tedious after awhile and I hate explaining it to my kids.

So if anyone on US West non ladder is interested or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

druliusCleaver

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll probably be on even less than you for the next 3 or 4 weeks, but after that I'll be playing more again.

Feel free to look for me.

*drulius
or
*mopbucket

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Ed C said:
Hi All,

I have been playing D2 on and off for about a year now. I do not log a whole lot of hours a month, maybe only about 8-12, but I would like to develop a good group of people to play with. I am not necessarily looking for a guild (but that would be okay too) just a decent group of people to party up with and go questing and trade with.

My kids also use my account. That is why I am looking for some people that have a vocabulary that is not constantly in the gutter. The “F†word and some twit questioning another players sexuality in the middle of the game gets tedious after awhile and I hate explaining it to my kids.

So if anyone on US West non ladder is interested or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey, i been lookin for some people to hang out with, my account is Anticrombie513, so msg me if you want to.