Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

USWest - Looking for Classic/LoD Friends

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Zniper Alpha, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Zniper Alpha

Zniper Alpha IncGamers Member

USWest & East - Looking for Classic/LoD Friends

I'm currently into playing Classic... I seem to like it more without all the overpowered Rune Words and stuff like that.

After the upcoming reset, I'll probably just stick to NL characters.

Seeing as how I do have the Xpac, I may have 2~4 LoD Characters going as well. Right now I have an 89 Sorc LoD - USWest - L, but soon to be NL, that I'll probably keep around. Though, her build sucks and needs a restat... Badly.

So, yeah. Anyone interested can add me and contact me in-game or just leave your contact name here and I'll add you when I get around to it.

*Malice36

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Priph

Priph IncGamers Member

Re: USWest - Looking for Classic/LoD Friends

Hi Zniper. I'm interested in having someone run the ladder with me either USWest or East on Hardcore [unless you absolutely hate the better form of D2 that is Hardcore then we can do softcore] Classic. Would you be interested in getting together and maybe finding some others also to come along?

3. xima

xima IncGamers Member

Hey guys, Im interested in getting together on classic uswest ladder softore. I lost my account ages ago, so im starting from scratch. Message me back if your interested

4. jjamigon

jjamigon IncGamers Member

Hi guys, I am new to Diablo II and just will start to play. I was wondering on opinions on whether to play single player first? multiplayer ? and if so should i install LOD or wait till after im done with the original game? Also i would love to play thru with anyone as long as you realize im a noob. And if your a noob too than all the better as itll be a first time for both of us.

5. Virility

Virility IncGamers Member

Hi there. Play battlenet (online). If you choose USWest look me up account is *stonedogs. Good hunting.\

-Virility