USWest Ladder players:Official thread

Beatboxer

USWest Ladder players:Official thread

You read the thread title...You knew what you were gettin' yerself into...

Now enjoy it!:grrr:
Enjoy the thread damn you!:rant:
Love it, and it's like, till it hurts!:rant:

End message

O ya btw, post stuff pertaining to group game playing here. USwest ladder focused, obvioussly. Such as stuff like:

Hey guys I'll be on from like 1130/12 to like 2 tonight. Which I will be.:drink:
You get it right? Kthnxby.

"We want the funk, Gotta have that funk, Ow"

Beatboxer

Hey goof I see ya lurkin'.;)

I just added your account name to my freinds list...HoS aned my pal are logged on right now and we gonna go play a bit.

My account is Beatboxer56.:bow:

goofycaca

Diabloii.Net Member
Beatboxer said:
Hey goof I see ya lurkin'.;)

I just added your account name to my freinds list...HoS aned my pal are logged on right now and we gonna go play a bit.

My account is Beatboxer56.:bow:
Sorry, I just checked in to see what's going on. I have no idea how to get to a friends list on BNet or even how to talk directly to somebody. I'd love to join but I'm too stupid to figure it out.

HELP!

goofycaca

Diabloii.Net Member
If anybody is interested in playing I'll be on USWest ladder,

Game name

goofycaca

Password

marrowwalk

It's not midnight in Anchorage, 4 am eastern. Join if you're up.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
Added you

HoS

is your acc name goofycaca? I'll add you 2 if it is.

mine's *thefatty. I get on all times of day, but I play most from like 1am to 5 or 6am (yea, I'm a complete insomniac). feel free to add me.

--fatty

P.S. I'm on right now =D tho on a friend's acc... *maneatingogre (helping lvl his poisonmancer)

Lyte_Hammer

Diabloii.Net Member
oops never mind my last post in "Night of the Nonstop Newbies"..... i just saw this thread.......

anyway some1 just need to put together a list of the acc names of the west ladder players.......

mines LyteHammer_110

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
It would be really fun to play with you guys. But you are all on to goddamned early!

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
MM, I believe its that you just play yah know.. somewhere between 6 and 8 hours ahead of us.

I'm and Eastie... so DOWN WITH THE WESTNESS :sleep:

Me go make eastie ladder, Mwahahahaha!

*SCAMPER, Scamper, scamper..*

~Kbob

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Play with Mad, East = 3 hours ahead of West. I play from 8:00 - Midnight on most days, usually so that's... 2:00- 6:00 in the morn :lol:

I play on afternoons as well so that could be more like 8:00- midnight for you.

~Kbob

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok...I'm throwing my lot into the mix, and I've set up a US West account. Even started a new char...nec of course... :)

Account name on US West is:

*Wraithe

I'll be friending whoever's around and try to get on when you guys are on...keep in mind I'm east coast, and may need to hook up with you early players...pm me when you guys are usually on.

-X

Dark Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm.

I shall watch the Useast/west threads and see how they pan out.
I dont really want people typing stuff like "OMG HELP WITH DCLONE IN MY GAME *now*", or "omg help me mule now for 10 seconds dfgfdg///dfgdf"

Lyte_Hammer

Diabloii.Net Member
people in east thread had a good idea...... maybe we should make a channel if you just wanna chat instead of playing for a while (in case that ever happens)

may i suggest: D2net USWest

Beatboxer

I'll be on variably tonight.

A channel's good....my old fallback channel is op 56. I don't why but alot of the official channels I've been to have op in front of the them. I just copied suit.

Yes thanks Dk. I was haalf expecting this thread to moved to the, much deserted, player match-up, forum.
:scared:

These threads were made in response to our growing b.net necro forum community and the fact that the Ot was getting too OnT, sometimes.:)

I'm sure we'll be able to keep our threads in line but if you must move the thread I'll understand.:) Won't be the first time.;)

You easties were the first to congregrate but have fewer active members methinks. Maybe not actually. Maybe you even have more. Anyway goof job on making your own thread there partnas. Saved me the trouble. hehe.

For the players that play a little earlier, I'm going to start making an effort to play earlier on some nights, so as to meet ya's, and to maybe find some higher populated dueling games. Not too many late night dueling games from what I've seen. Harb and Fats are too good for my weak characters...I need random newbs to come duelin.:-D

Anyway, I'm glad to see this threads, so far, turnin' out well.

Cya on b.net.

~Bb

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Lyte_Hammer said:
people in east thread had a good idea...... maybe we should make a channel if you just wanna chat instead of playing for a while (in case that ever happens)

may i suggest: D2net USWest

that's a good one. Or maybe it could even have a necro theme:

NecsonWest

or something like that. Eh, whatever, I'll chill whatever channel you guys decide on.

BTW I'm getting on right now... should be sleeping, but D2 calls my name. I'm mostly going to mf at the moment (and attempt trading for an ohm), but I'd quest in either hell or nm with my poisonmancer too, so look me up.

--fatty

P.S. Westies rule kbob :p

Beatboxer

I'll be kinda on and off tonight

My whole damn post just got nuked.:grrr:
Database ERROR! I'LL GIVE YOU A DATABASE ERROR!
*Smacks around the database, relentlessly, for a few minutes*
How ya feeling now? Database?

Ok. Damnit my last post was good.
*Mourn*

Anyway glad to see this thread's doing good for itself.

I'm sure we'll be able to keep our thread in line Dk. I did half expect this to be moved to the, much deserted, "players match-up" forum today. I could twink the thread's title a bit. These games are more reserved more "freinds of the neco forum" (Hehe fotnf) Allthough new players are, definitely, incouraged to inquire.
So that's why I posted it here.

If you must make the move, I'll understand, of course. Wouldn't be the first time.;)

Good job Easties. May your "communtiy" thrive. :thanks:

Anyway guys, cool is cool.

Cya on b.net
~Bb