Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

USwest ladder clan recruiting

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Ryshenron, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

USwest ladder clan recruiting

hey...i have a clan with about 5 or so active members and we are looking for some new peeps to play with
    the name of the clan is Darkness is Rising(or xDIRx)...which would of course be the tag in the names of all the chars(xDIRx that is)
    tehre are no harsh requirements to be met, and we do help ach other out alot(questin..lvlin..mulin...sometimes if we are feeling nice enough maybe even rushing)
    so to wrap it up we are basically jsut a group of friends that play together when we see each other online...i started this b/c i didnt know anybody when i started from scratch when the patch went live and its gotten bigger than i thought it would and ive made a couple really good friends

so anyway if ur interested pm me or reply to this thread with ur accnt name and posibly ur screenname on aim or aol as well, there is a forum i have made to make it a little easier to communicate with each other and when i talk to you i will giv you the url to it so u can go and find the rest of the current members bnet acnt name nd add em to ur flist so u can meet everyone, we are also workin on gettin a frontpage up

..wow that was a longer post than i thought it would be...

2. gamera23

gamera23 IncGamers Member

Sounds good, I'm looking to connect with some people and party up.

*gamera23, *gamera24, *gamera25

9-10 pacific every day

3. reddusk5

reddusk5 Banned

Me too!

*reddusk, *greendawn on USWest; most of the time after this week

:buddies:

4. sbgauchoguy

sbgauchoguy IncGamers Member

Do you guys play hc ladder at all?

*sbgaucho
    or aim: sbgauchoguy

5. In_Remission

In_Remission IncGamers Member

Sounds good, it would be great to play with a consistent group.

*getricmulryan play evenings pacific coast time.

6. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 IncGamers Member

hmmm ... ive been looking for somethin like this, but i dont want to have to create all new chars to have the tag, i have already made all/most of the players i will ever make, my favorite is my 91 hammerdin, so basically im askin if i would NEED to make new chars to join up, i am happy to give rushes to anyone that wants them, its one of the few things i enjoy doing on this game anymore. Other than that im more or less looking for a group to do baal runs / pits / rush ... get back to me on this plz

*shakeNbake
    *bakerking31
    *shakeNbakemule
    *shakeNbakeJR

7. Communist

Communist IncGamers Member

This is what I have been looking for, just a group of friends playing, helping each other out, having fun. I'm not really into PvP but I'am into the whole community aspect of online games which is missing right now from my Diablo 2 since I recently started playing again after being AWOL for a year.

If you would like me to come and hang out with you guys and have fun, you can message me on my MSN and AIM or in game

*CommunistUSA

I usually play from 7pm - 10pm PST every day of the week. 7pm - 3am PST on Thursdays :)

I'd be willing to play with anyone else too, so don't be shy.