uswest l untwinked group announcement

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
uswest l untwinked group announcement

hey there. You might see my initial post a lil further down.

A group has started through the game on uswest ladder. We currently meet sun, mon, and weds at 9pm west coast time. We just got the cube in act 2.

Our group started with ~4-5, but it appears that we may be down to 3 at this point: a sorc, a frenzybarb, and a summoner nec. I'd like to invite anyone who wants to play with a fun party untwinked through the game to join us. We'd be more than happy to help get you caught up. A paladin would be great, although any char, especially those not already in the party, would contribute.

i'll be on *williamshouse. Drop me a whisper, respond here, or send a pm.

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
awesome. if you would like any help getting caught up, i'd be happy to help out. as it says there, we got the cube, and thats about it.

draconigena

Diabloii.Net Member
norvi11erogers said:
awesome. if you would like any help getting caught up, i'd be happy to help out. as it says there, we got the cube, and thats about it.
I can help too. I'll be on tonight, around 8 or 9.

Danielle
*draconigena

somewink

Banned
I'd like to join but i'll be able to play tomorrow not today. is a hammerdin okay? i was wanting to start one.

/w *somech1nk

OMglollerskates

Diabloii.Net Member
hey

What you said is exactly what I go through. I play for a bit and get bored and stop cuz of those reasons. I'm real interested and can play whenever. Hit me back

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
awesome to hear two more are interested. After wed's game, a few of us (~4) are now just starting act 4. I've been doing meph runs since then, finding a few useful low lvl set items/uniques etc. If you guys don't mind trying to catch up before the sunday game, I'm pretty sure we have enough room for 2 more. I can't play much besides between hm about 5-8 eastern (2-5 western) tonight, but if i can help you guys out, I'd be more than happy to.

We don't have a hammerdin at this point, though we do have two other pallies, an avenger and what I think will be a fanatic zealot. I'm a frenzybarb, and draconigena is a sorc, fire/cold of some variety I think. A summon nec and a shapeshifting druid didn't show up on weds, but may be back saturday. Oh, and an assassin just started. One never knows how many of these people will be at the next game, but I'm guessing at least 4 will be on for the sunday game.

Naturally, you can play whatever character you'd like, though it helps to have a diversity of characters and item types those characters would be looking for.

Anyways, just to be clear on some things: Untwinked for us means found by your character or a member of the party. No muling from other chars on your accts, and no trading outside of the party. This would preferably include, if you're catching up and playing in some random trist cow or whatever run game, not picking up items from monsters chars outside of the party have killed. Their level or mf or just ability to kill may let you end up with items better than those you could have found yourself, which is exactly what we're trying to avoid. Naturally, joining games with others in it helps with exp and drops, but please either keep to yourself in these games or don't pick up items from monsters you didn't kill. We want to keep this a closed loop. It's very tempting to do any of these things, but so far, it's been quite rewarding not to. I think at this point it's ok to mule items which your character has found, but we might need to discuss it.

Anyways, to reiterate, the big games are mon weds sun at 9 pm western. Playing outside of these games is acceptable and is generally a good idea, but it's better to play alone or with other party members.

Hope to see you both online. OMgrollerskates, what kind of char would you be interested in? And somewink, if others in the party would rather not have a hammerdin (the sorc said it lagged her to have too many hammers flying around), is there any other character that would work?