Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

USWest - Any "manner" games exist?

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by NarmoTheArapino, Jul 6, 2008.

1. NarmoTheArapino

NarmoTheArapino IncGamers Member

USWest - Any "manner" games exist?

My relationship w/ this game can be described as a love-hate relationship. As of right now, this is going to be my third stab at this game -- TF2 + DoTA get boring with WoW out of the picture (long story short: the ever-changing "balances" w/ classes get annoying really fast, esp. when you're in the 2000+ ratings in PvP. PvE = EZ, but low % drops = annoying).

Anyways, I'm looking for the usual "manner" PvP games. During my zealot days (1.09 - MxR, tribo, and other clans that I forgot), there were a decent amount of these. These games sorta declined during my 1.11 days.

So yea, if someone could hit me up with some PvP hotspots on USWest, that'd be great.

2. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

Re: USWest - Any "manner" games exist?

Moved to player matchup with a 1 month long redirect :)

3. mrJ

mrJ IncGamers Member

Forgive the potential tragic irony of my response

The singular such public game I am familiar with on USWest, is Zeal Pk
    If 'zealing' is still your forte, you are in luck; otherwise, I'm not familiar with anything else :\

ps. dP, dbd, SaH, AoD (To name some of those other clans :p)

4. NarmoTheArapino

First off, my bad for posting in the wrong forum :(

Anyways, I've stopped zealot duels ever since 1.09 ended. At that point, many zealots that I knew of quit the game, so I did the same.

I have no idea what my upcoming paladin will be. If the zealot scene is at least half of what it used to be (was pretty big back then on USWest iirc), then I may turn my new paladin into a zealot (my only 'active' paladin is a hammerdin, and that's after making at least 4+ during 1.11, haha. New gear = new pally ^^)

Thanks.

5. mrJ

mrJ IncGamers Member

If the present zealot/'zeal pk' community on USWest were even half of what it was during 1.09, we'd be in fairly fantastic shape.
    Unfortunately, we are but a shadow of that.

If I had to give an estimate, I would say there are fewer than 20 'gm' zealots that are known to frequent Zeal Pk; some more often than others, fairly unpredictably for the most part.

6. NarmoTheArapino

Bah, that's no good -_-;;

Anyways, I already allocated the stats/skills on my new paladin; decided to make a V/S since, well, there aren't many zealots left.

In the end, I honestly don't know if I'll be dueling a lot anyways. To be frank, I only installed this game when I saw the no-CD requirement, lol. Oh well, at least I'll get this new paladin decked up and possibly hit Lv. 90 or higher. Maybe I'll give ladder a try since it'll probably be like playing the game during its infant stage, heh.

Thanks for the help, mrJ. The days of zealots (well, the game as a whole) are pretty much gone. But hey, this game's been out since 2000, so it's obvious enough.