Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Using Trang's Fire spells

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Mage-Scholar, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Mage-Scholar

Mage-Scholar IncGamers Member

Using Trang's Fire spells

I was wondering, has anyone tried using Trang on their druid? I always had this random idea (back in 1.09) of getting the set to use Meteor (can't remember if that's possible) and using Armageddon. Flaming stones falling all over the place with a big one.

I know Paladins and Necros pull this off using Conviction and Lower Resist, and I've heard of a Barbarian using this before, but how would you use a Druid? (or don't?)

2. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Re: Using Trang's Fire spells

Why, there's no way to synergize the damage so it wouldn't be enough damage to even consider.

3. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

Re: Using Trang's Fire spells

Full Trang is a necro class set only (ghoul form). Each full set is gonna have one item that's char class only (this case, the shield).

From experience, even faceted and with lots of +skill items (sojs, maras, anni, etc) the meteor damage is subpar at best. meteor actually does pretty all right damage even in hell if you got an Infinity Merc (not the most practical spell, but works nonetheless lol). Fireball is just plain horrible damage, not even worth it. Fun spell to mess around with, but unfortunately only for necros.