Using SpellSteal Unique Axe's Charges to Teleport, Feasible in Hell Worldstone Keep?

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Using SpellSteal Unique Axe's Charges to Teleport, Feasible in Hell Worldstone Keep?

Using SpellSteal Unique Axe's Charges to Teleport, Feasible?

Just don't laugh at me, I'm too poor to afford Enigma, so I've resorted to using Spellsteal to teleport.

However, by switching to Spellsteal, my def, resists and +Skills drop real drastically. I don't think Necros have good FCR to match up with the FRAMES, so does anyone think that it's a good idea to teleport around Hell Worldstone Keep?

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
I find this rare staff with 33 charges on it. also have a ammy with 22 charge. may be you just have to be lucky ot gamble it in.

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
A +3 to your prefered skilltree ammy of Teleport would be easier. Or a Chromatic Ammy of tele.

Gamble like a madman for Ammies and pick up every blue you see :)

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
You can do it, but I would shop for something else with +teleport on it.
Pardon me for asking, are there any items with +1 Teleport (To All Char Classes) other than ENIGMA?

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
I used Spellsteal on my ncero for a while, but just for the occasional tele over a gap that would take a long time to walk around. He uses a Naj's Puzzler now, which has more charges and costs about half as much per charge to repair. Should be feasible to use that for long-distance teleporting.

Vizier

Diabloii.Net Member
core1000 said:
Pardon me for asking, are there any items with +1 Teleport (To All Char Classes) other than ENIGMA?
Staffs can be bought from the hell vendors with +1 (I think +2 as well) teleport charges on them. Just keep shopping and will come across one.