Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Using Charms

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Dr.G, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

Using Charms

Well I have a few good characters going but when I look at their stats, I noticed that the main reason why I am so good in my stats is because of my charms.

Now that I look at it all of the stuff that I carry *not including my stacsh and cude* half of that inventory or so is charms. Is that bad. I really hate to take them out to make room but I like the stat boost.

Now do a lot of people here use a lot of charms??

2. ondergetekende

ondergetekende IncGamers Member

Yeah most people use a lot of charms. Mostly grand charms with +skills. As I see it its the most useful use of your inventory. If you find an item worth keeping you can put it in your horadric cube (you should have the cube in your inventory, not stash).

3. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

yup charms are useful, they are a major change from expansion :) also, charms give nice resists too! they can basically give anything ur gear is lacking

however, if u feel u have too much of them and can survive without them and would like to pick lots of things up, put some in ur stash so u can have more space.

4. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

if I put charmes in the cube and keep it in my main inventory, do I still get their benefits???

I like to horde items so I have a lot of crap in my inventory and I have been mainly using my cube to hold my pgems and other gems. Are Pgems worth anything for trading??

5. ondergetekende

ondergetekende IncGamers Member

No you must have them in your inventory, they wont work in your cube. Just keep the cube in your inventory to put items your find in it.

Pgems are good for trading for starter items and if you have a lot of them (30+) you can even trade for some real good items. This is based on ladder value, I dont know what they are worth on non-ladder.

6. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

After charms and my keys, i only leave a 2X4 square in my inventory and then my cube for storage.

7. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

on one of my barbs i dont have any space once i have included charms (34 spaces) cube (4 spaces) and a tome of ID (2 spaces).

When i pit run i put stuff in my cube then ID it from there. Or i use my other barb or summon necro both with 2x4 spaces.

8. dang79

dang79 IncGamers Member

If you like to horde Pgems you should get a mule character to hold all of them as your main character could never hold enough AND be used normally at the same time.