Using ATMA to report drops

Using ATMA to report drops

Hey there, i wanna do 100 p3 pit runs with my lvl 92 summoner necro but i have no idea how to use ATMA to:

a) hold that many items

b) report it without taking forvever to write it all up.

i already have atma and use it to mule some items but i dont know how to use it for this particular purpose. any info wud be greatly appreciated.

cheers, COAP

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
Hey there, i wanna do 100 p3 pit runs with my lvl 92 summoner necro but i have no idea how to use ATMA to:

a) hold that many items

i already have atma and use it to mule some items but i dont know how to use it for this particular purpose. any info wud be greatly appreciated.

cheers, COAP
Make a stash and move all founditems into it. Then when you have this stash active, choose Utility->Dump partial info. It will make a txt file with item name and type. Perhaps write some script to format this file to get rid of blank rows.

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:

a) hold that many items

cheers, COAP
create a new stash called something like '100 p3 pit runs'
every time you mule off your char place the items in that stash (doh, obviously :D)
if you want to create a report use 'dump partial info' (located in 'utility' menu) when the stash is still opened
this partial info dump creates a txt file with items' names and types
hope this helps

edit: looks like i was too slow