Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[UsEastLadder] Returning to DiabloII/LoD

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by GotFriana, Oct 26, 2006.

1. GotFriana

GotFriana IncGamers Member

[UsEastLadder] Returning to DiabloII/LoD

Hello, I ve been away for almost a year, I didnt have time to play anymore and I had to quit.

I need to start over now and I was thinking it d be nice to do it with some friendly people.
    I like to play slow, doing quests, and cleaning maps, no rush, no short cuts Im not in a hurry, and definetely no hacks (if there are still those around :p), just lvl up and get items as I play, sort of a relaxed game only for fun.

I play at night. I ll start a Sorceress tonight at lvl 1, I will make her Meteorb sorc (cos is the one I enjoy playing most). So if anyone wants to start a new character and wants to join me simply wisper in USEast realm my account name there is Frana. Hope to see some of you there. :)

2. swollenhalo

swollenhalo IncGamers Member

Hey I was in game with you sorry I got dissconnected :/ Hope to play with ya again soon though.

3. timothy

timothy IncGamers Member

reply to frana

Hi Frana I am new to using the internet but if I can get everything going I will start a new character and would like going on a quest

4. GotFriana

GotFriana IncGamers Member

swollenhalio, dont worry I imagined it was something like that, anyways it was late and I went to sleep soon after. It was nice playing with you, hope we play again too.

timothy, I wish you luck with your internet, I will be on tonight if you are interested I will be glad to start playing with you. Msg me in UsEast realm just type "/whisper *Frana" in the chat or in a game and you should find me.