Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[useast/west] Clan {d1am0ndz} recruiting d2

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by d1am0ndz, Feb 15, 2004.

1. d1am0ndz

d1am0ndz IncGamers Member

[useast/west] Clan {d1am0ndz} recruiting d2

Clan {d1am0ndz} is looking for d2 members on east and west we recently formed about 3 1/2 weeks ago and added d2 to our games about a week and a 1/2 ago. for any information or questions feel free to post on our forums or chat box on on site at www.d1am0ndz.com right now we are a cs and d2 clan looking to add other game soon. please excuse my grammer and sloppyness i had a recent surgery on my wrist and try to get this done asap becasuse it hurts :p we have 2 goal for clan d1am0ndz 1 is to have fun and 2 is to be the biggest. we are long ways from being the biggest but i belive one day we can reach that. clan d1am0ndz is for anyone of any skill range regaurdless of race gender age ect. ect.

hope to see you in my clan :)

2. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Maybe you should state whether it's only for ladder, or only for non-ladder, or if it doesn't matter at all.

3. TomL

TomL IncGamers Member

hmm looks intesting...i play Cs and D2 all the time. I have non ladder chars on UsEast only and I have version 1.5 of Cs. Can you give me the name of someone from d1am0ndz in Diablo 2 to talk to? how do i join?

-thx

4. BScharacter

BScharacter IncGamers Member

im game

im game but i have all nl char and if thats aight and as long as u dont underate my lvl 38 pally like evryone else does. i can run threw norm and kill all almost with without touching them with using only holy freeze but if i need to ill bring out my zeal and wipe the floor with the rst. my account name is *badbrad69 give me holla so
    WHAR THE HEEEEEEEELLLLL