USEAST player gathering

USEAST player gathering

LOOKING FOR A FEW PLAYERS TO STARTUP A PLAYER GATHERING. :drink:

were a group of friends that will help each other PA, mf, trade, and do lvling runs. any player intrested in this just msg us or add us to ur friends list, were eastern standard time and normaly on every night, this isnt a clan and has no restrictions just that u are a player that likes the game and wants to make friends. :drink:
u can post a reply in this thread aswell and we will get back to u a.s.a.p!!!
Accounts to msg or add:
*greedy_son
*dra33
*dra34

itsmillertime

Diabloii.Net Member
Greedy_son said:
LOOKING FOR A FEW PLAYERS TO STARTUP A PLAYER GATHERING. :drink:

were a group of friends that will help each other PA, mf, trade, and do lvling runs. any player intrested in this just msg us or add us to ur friends list, were eastern standard time and normaly on every night, this isnt a clan and has no restrictions just that u are a player that likes the game and wants to make friends. :drink:
u can post a reply in this thread aswell and we will get back to u a.s.a.p!!!
Accounts to msg or add:
*greedy_son
*dra33
*dra34
hardcore or softcore?

itsmillertime said:
hardcore or softcore?
we play softcore, we started around 2 years ago and did play hc for a time but with the patch we went back to softcore. so basicly we are hardcore players lol :drink: :drink: :drink:

lady_dei

Diabloii.Net Member
This sounds like a lot of fun. I've been wanting to meet up with some people to do runs with, etc. I'm usually on in during the late evenings up to the early morning and occassionally on during the afternoon. Send me a msg at *lady_dei. Thanks!

bobthegod

Diabloii.Net Member
sounds like fun. count me in.
acct name *bobthegod
im on for a little on weekdays (damn school) but a good amount on weekends!

TheCarGuy

Banned
I would love to join your party, i've been playing for about 3 years and cept for work, sports or school i'm usually on, i got high and low lvls and some med lvls my acc. is THECARGUY2 let me know if theres and opening.

cool guys sometime during this week ill give ya guys all a shout so far we have 4 other ppl that we know and play alot they are *snatch-xx, *cutebobbie, *dra33, *greedy_son, *greedy_son2

we started to do pitruns in hell and its working out to be awesome and im thinking of starting a new barb so im ganna rush ppl if they want.

i would also like to post in this forum annualy of what we find mfing etc or would like to trade between our group if anyones up to it?

ok ill add u all tonight but i got to work so ill be on later, hope to cya ya all there.

anyone up to start hell cow runs?
:drink: :drink:

velveteenwabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
sounds fun. :)
I'm game. :D

*angellicvelvet7 or angellicvelvet9

Greedy_son said:
anyone up to start hell cow runs?
:drink: :drink:
I've tried hell cow runs once since the patch lol

Definitely game on that as well xD

BScharacter

Diabloii.Net Member
What up

hey ive played for years and then got out of it and just startin to play agian and was lookin for trustworty people to trade with and **** and like what ur doing im also sick of people under rating my characters espically my pally. I was lookin to join
my name is *badbrad69

ya we dont underate anyone we just a group of ppl really who wanna play together and help each other, there are no rules etc and ur free to come and go and do other things while playing.

BScharacter

Diabloii.Net Member
NO not here

sry none in the forum has just othere people on battlenet when i say i can rush them and i join and they leave because im o nly lvl 38

lady_dei

Diabloii.Net Member
BScharacter said:
hey ive played for years and then got out of it and just startin to play agian and was lookin for trustworty people to trade with and **** and like what ur doing im also sick of people under rating my characters espically my pally. I was lookin to join
my name is *badbrad69
You'll definitely not have to worry about that with me. ^_^ As a sorceress, I'm highly appreciative of pallys. Look forward to playing with everyone!

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
if you whisper while they're joining a game, or changing characters...it says you cannot whisper them

hey guys on and added all u to my f list ill msg u guys and c whats going and maybe make a game for us to come in
ttyl :drink: