USEast NL - Fresh Start..

IN_FLAMES

Banned
USEast NL - Fresh Start..

I am hereby giving away all of my items from every account that I have on D2, USEast nonladder softcore, deleting all of my characters and starting over, and FYI, I am 'rich'.

Why? Because I hate how stupid this game has gotten. I hate how it's completely wealth-driven, and seems more like a Job than a game. I want to play it the way it was ment to be played, by questing solo or with a few friends through the game.

I will be AFK for the rest of the night untill I wake up, so whisper me with your account name and I'll get back to you tomorrow. No one is exempt, anyone who whispers me will get items.

*whoracLe[wX]

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
umm... well your inbox is full so I'll post here and hope to get some items.

I just re-started d2 and need some items or chars to get up and going again.
Thanks!

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I could certainly use a bit of stuff... Trying to build pvp chars when you're well-off but not rich is tough.

::Edit :: Did you need for us to request specific things? I'm certain I could come up with ... um... a quick list... >.<

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
I've always wanted to build some kind of MF char on East. PM me if you would like to give me something, please.

xOSERx

Diabloii.Net Member
To beg or not to beg...

*Oser wouldn't mind a Jah rune, having just restarted d2 himself ;)

also, if you want a really fun gaming experience, try hardcore. I've found it difficult to twink my character, but mainly because he's only level 26.

spocker

Diabloii.Net Member
Just saw the thread and tried to msg you, i hope im not too late... i'd be happy to help you restart by taking something off your hands :thumbsup:
thanks

Poke

Diabloii.Net Member
To answer the other question, I will go with "beg".

I would really appreciate any items you could throw in my new NL ww barbs direction.

*Tycho17

-Paul

InsaneNoobie

Diabloii.Net Member
charity is always a great help for those in need...

any dueling gear you can send this way will be a great help (mainly coa and steelrends :p)

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
IN_FLAMES said:
I am hereby giving away all of my items from every account that I have on D2, USEast nonladder softcore, deleting all of my characters and starting over, and FYI, I am 'rich'.

Why? Because I hate how stupid this game has gotten. I hate how it's completely wealth-driven, and seems more like a Job than a game. I want to play it the way it was ment to be played, by questing solo or with a few friends through the game.

I will be AFK for the rest of the night untill I wake up, so whisper me with your account name and I'll get back to you tomorrow. No one is exempt, anyone who whispers me will get items.

*whoracLe[wX]
Just dropped by to say thats very admirable of you :)
Good luck and have fun mate :thumbsup:

Rice_Farmer3

Diabloii.Net Member
If there are still any items left... i'll be glad.
pm me cuz i hav a lot of accounts and my playing time is very irrregular.

IN_FLAMES

Banned
Hurry up guys, only 2 characters left to giveaway! Sorry to anyone who may have whispered me last night as I was afk. I'll be playing starcraft on and off today so if you whisper me I'll get on D2 right away.

*whoracLe[wX]

Remember its NL, i've had a number of people make ladder games :rolleyes:

phool

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you; you have inspired me. I just got rid of all my characters, their runes... Sorry though, I've someone in mind to give stuff to. Aim: 3 untwinked pats over next month, Europe ladder

IN_FLAMES

Banned
One character left to give away (lightning sorc)

Whisper me.

Note: I'm ignoring people with low post counts, simply because I don't want to give a lot of items to someone who will never post again. I am not saying this to inspire spamming.

*whoracLe[wX]

Edit: Edited over aragorn's deletion of my word choice :rolleyes:

Edit2: All gone. Sorry guys, Squiz got the last of 'em. Thanks for the support though, and I'll see you all in the virtual world.