Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

USeast: looking for pvp clan or...

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by xXxjayxXx, Apr 6, 2004.

1. xXxjayxXx

xXxjayxXx Banned

USeast: looking for pvp clan or...

or ppl that just like to duel. im not a real big fan of clans. im just looking for ppl to duel w/. and no, im not on all the time, and must be mature ppl.(not immature)ppl that like to go around nkin ppl or kill to steal gold(witch i dont understand the point in). is not what i want a part in. im clean and fair. so LMK if your intrested. leave a post or oh and this is NL too

/w *jay690069

2. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

Hi, I'm just getting into the whole PvP thing. I'm still building my first PvP assassin, she's lvl 28 right now, but hopefully I'll have her finished (lvl 80) within a couple of days. When she's done, I'd love to duel you. Like I said, I'm new to PvP, so If you've been PvP'n for a while I'm sure you'll crush me, but I'd love to learn with someone mature, not in pubby games where I'd get NK'd over and over again. Whenever I'm done my character, I'll msg you. I look forward to it.

See you soon.. :)

3. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

Are you on USEAST Ladder or non-ladder? While I've played Diablo for a long time now I'm only familiar with barb duels. I'd love to do friendly duels with you fair and square.

4. xXxjayxXx

xXxjayxXx Banned

i am on Non-ladder useast. and private duels are fine w/ me, i like em better. i have been in pvp for awhile, im just lookin to see if anyone knows any new builds or just wasnt to mess around. and ATM i got a 71 ele druid that kills everything it comes across :D

LMk when ever your ready

5. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

ok, I hit lvl 40 last night, 40 more to go! .. :) Should be done her by end of day tommorow. :)