USeast (L) Hell's Clean Up Crew

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
USeast (L) Hell's Clean Up Crew

HELL MUST BE CLEANED OUT!!

I have had this idea for a while and finally would like to actually do it. I would like to take a group of players of all varieties of builds into hell for one heck of a game. I want to totally clean out hell. All enemies of all acts. All bosses and caves everything. i think this would be a very exciting game that could also be very profitable to the players exp and item wise. the party would stay together at all times and no soloing would be allowed. only one character of each type would be needed for this. so thats only one druid,barb,sorc,etc. i will be playing as a poison/light fury javazon(with a guided wf for back up). i think this could be a very successful game if some serious players decided to join. remember only one of each character so post your lvl and character type that you would like to bring. first come first serve. hope you guys are excited about this as i am.
(i would prefer characters that dont relie on enigma, only the sorc should be able to tele since we should be sticking together at all times)
POSITIONS FILLED:
amazon: Me
druid:
assassin:
barbarian:
necro:
paladin:
sorc:

dracos

Diabloii.Net Member
stevek1452 said:
HELL MUST BE CLEANED OUT!!

I have had this idea for a while and finally would like to actually do it. I would like to take a group of players of all varieties of builds into hell for one heck of a game. I want to totally clean out hell. All enemies of all acts. All bosses and caves everything. i think this would be a very exciting game that could also be very profitable to the players exp and item wise. the party would stay together at all times and no soloing would be allowed. only one character of each type would be needed for this. so thats only one druid,barb,sorc,etc. i will be playing as a poison/light fury javazon(with a guided wf for back up). i think this could be a very successful game if some serious players decided to join. remember only one of each character so post your lvl and character type that you would like to bring. first come first serve. hope you guys are excited about this as i am.
(i would prefer characters that dont relie on enigma, only the sorc should be able to tele since we should be sticking together at all times)
POSITIONS FILLED:
druid:
assassin:
barbarian:
necro:
paladin:
sorc:
I've attempted to clean out hell, admittedly with only 2 people, and it wasn't that easy; it was a good 3-4 hours before we got into act 3. We used a lit sorc and a summon necro (with enigma). It was quite fun, and mildly profitable. Either way, good luck, and have fun! :D

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
dracos said:
I've attempted to clean out hell, admittedly with only 2 people, and it wasn't that easy; it was a good 3-4 hours before we got into act 3. We used a lit sorc and a summon necro (with enigma). It was quite fun, and mildly profitable. Either way, good luck, and have fun! :D
true but that was with only two people. and the sorc could not kill its immunes as well. i think 7 would be much faster IMHO. if we got a hammerdin,trapper,wind druid, meteorb, summoner or bone necro, poison/fury zon, and a killer barb i think things would go very smoothly and effectively. especially if we had some people with things like insight,conviction,might,etc. all stacked up.

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
Depending on when you guys want to make this run, I'd like to join in on the fun. I've got a Hammerdin, Lightning Sorc, and a Wind Druid that I could take. Whichever one is needed most is the one I'll play. I'd rather not play the hammerdin, but I'll gladly enjoy playing either the Sorc or Druid. Let me know when you plan on running this funtime, and I'll try and play. I'm usually available most nights at about 10:30 CST, or during the day until 3PM CST.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I might be interested in this. Here's what I could offer:
* Frenzy barb
* Hammerdin
* Orb/meteor sorc
* Blizzard sorc
* Lightning sorc
* Dream bearsorc
* Bone necro
* Summon necro
* LF/plague jav zon
* Guided/multi bowazon
* Ranged enchantress
* Holy bolt/foh/sanc paladin
* Find item barb
* Frost zealot

I'd most prefer to play the summon necro, and I feel he'd be the most help to the party (all curses, might merc, fanat aura from beast, and perhaps an insight iron golem if no one else has med aura).

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
wow great start. for the most part i play at night. like after 8ish if nothings going on. and with the posts i have received im proud to say some positions have been filled.

oscuro your summoner necro was just what i was looking for in a necro. i was hoping i would get a summon necro with tons of auras.
carrothers since you applied first for the druid position i would like to have you for the windy. i'm looking for a meteorb sorc for the sorc position since i will be doing substantial lightning damage with my lvl40+ lightning fury:).

now we just need to discuss a time and date to give this a go. i will be unfortunately out of town for the weekend so hopefully i get some more applications in while im gone. i apologize for this. but anytime next week would be fine. let me know what you guys can do.

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
POSITIONS FILLED:
druid:Carrothers' windy
assassin:
barbarian:
necro: Oscuro's summoner
paladin:
sorc:

looking good.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
stevek1452 said:
wow great start. for the most part i play at night. like after 8ish if nothings going on. and with the posts i have received im proud to say some positions have been filled.
Sounds good for me, on work days I'm usually scheduled until 9pm (central), but sometimes get done early. I also have some days off too, of course :D

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
For the most part I just play pallys and zons, so I have a few good pallys hammerdin, zeal, torchadin(dont know how effective he is in a 8 player game).

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
Arutha said:
For the most part I just play pallys and zons, so I have a few good pallys hammerdin, zeal, torchadin(dont know how effective he is in a 8 player game).
arutha if you would like i would enjoy you bringing your zeal paladin with us. i think that would be the most effective character with all the auras our summoner Oscuro is going to provide. tell me what you think and the pally spot is yours

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
ill use him hammerdins get old after a while, and maybe ill get a act 2 merc for him and take the pride or infinity off my bowzon or javazons merc to use on the new merc. My pally will have on fanatacism and defiance, for a merc ill get one that no one else is useing for a new aura, but what would you guys rather have lvl 17 conc or lvl 12 conv?

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Arutha said:
but what would you guys rather have lvl 17 conc or lvl 12 conv?
Conc for the win! *drools at having tri-aura skeleton army*

Though I can see how conviction would help the elemental characters immensely.

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
yea thats a tough call. i of course would love the elemental resistance reduction. but i find myself jabbing alot to so either way is fine with me. we could do both auras if you feel you could trust one of us to take the runeword for the event. tell me what ya think ok with me either way. aruthra you have been accepted to the team for your zealadin.

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
druid:Carrothers' windy
assassin:
barbarian:
necro: Oscuro's summoner
paladin: Arutha's zeal paladin
sorc:

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
Very cool that I got the druid slot. He was my first ever character on Battle.net this season (when I started playing online regularly). My first try I got him built the way I wanted. It's a good thing we've got a summon nNecro to rely upon, because I never really liked Druid summons except the Oak Sage. If I gain a level somewhere along the way, which I probably will, I can invest a point into the Heart of Wolverine if needed.

Besides, this is going to own, it'll be the last showing of the most blingin' Aldur's set ever. You'll see why. ;-)

stevek1452

Diabloii.Net Member
hey everyone. lets plan to do this next week sometime. even if we dont fill each slot which would suck i would still like to do this. i think we would own anyways. leave your d2 account so i can message you guys in game. and also please leave your usual gaming times so we can try to arrange something specific. you guys got any ideas on how to split up drops and what not. im thinking just a free for all when it comes to getting items, but if someone comes up with something logical im good with that to. let me know what you guys think.

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
you can find me at *shupe1, I work 8AM-5PM on weekdays and go to the gym after work so i am on in the evenings and on weekends. I have always wanted to clean out hell but before i saw this thread i never had a good excuse to do it, should be fun.

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
For skills, I built what I'd assume to be a pretty basic wind druid.

20 Cyclone Armor
20 Twister
20 Tornado
20 Hurricane
remainder in Oak Sage

Basically, the goal was to amp up the damage on the wind skills.

For gear:
Full Aldurs Set (with extra bling, I'll show it in game, or maybe get a screenie)
Stormshield
Verdungos/Arach (I forget which)
Hellmouths
+3 Elemental Skills Ammy
BK Ring
Ravenfrost

I was going to change up his gear to the whole Hoto/Spirit/Shako/Enigma setup, but my Aldur's set has done me no wrong yet. Maybe I'll TF my Spirit Monarch over to him just to get some more plus skills. Who knows? :lol:

EDIT:
Gaming hours: Everyday from 10:30 PM CST till ? AM CST. (Some nights I'm on by 8:30 PM CST, just depends on my work schedule).

Account Name: *carrothersju

EDIT AGAIN:
Is it just me, or is this turning into some Lord of the Rings style adventure? "Let's make our way into the depths of the Worldstone Chamber! You'll have my javelins! And my tornadoes!"