Use of Defensive GC on Anvenger?

Vasilisxxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Use of Defensive GC on Anvenger?

Hi.. I am considering using 10 Defensive Skiller charms on my new avenger with conviction.
Mainly of there cheap value (I think 5-7 pg each). But i would like your opinion on this. Does it pay of to use Defensive skillers to boost light,fire and cold resistance? Or would it be better to use combat skillers? (Keep in mind that am not that rich :D )

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
Not sure what you mean but if you are talking about synergies, only hard points will increase your vengence damage. I would say that 10 def gcs are a waste either go with combats or a couple offensive gcs or none at all.

Vasilisxxx

Diabloii.Net Member
MoonUnit said:
Not sure what you mean but if you are talking about synergies, only hard points will increase your vengence damage. I would say that 10 def gcs are a waste either go with combats or a couple offensive gcs or none at all.
Thx for reply
Yes i was talking about synergies, sorry for not making it clear enought.
Okay, i thought that 10 Def gcs, each giving 30 % (10% to light, fire and cold) more elemental dmg, giving 300% alltogether, combined with conviction would make a bit differense :).

But why do you say offensive gcs??? My conviction is already at 23 (lvl 25 its capped i belive) so that wouldnt help alot, i think.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
well if you have nothing else to fill your stash with you can use offensive skiller to put less hard points into conviction and can put them into synergys or into something else useful, but I'd rather fill my stash with steel or vita charms...

:cheesy:
*priit

MarathonMatt

Diabloii.Net Member
In order to recieve the synergy bonus you have to spend the skill point, you cant use +skill items to boost the synergies.

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
well if you have nothing else to fill your stash with you can use offensive skiller to put less hard points into conviction and can put them into synergys or into something else useful, but I'd rather fill my stash with steel or vita charms...

:cheesy:
*priit
Looks like koeraokse beat me to it lol