US west shapeshifters? were are they

Cregore

Diabloii.Net Member
US west shapeshifters? were are they

are there any private dueling games for shape shifters on uswest ladder or non ladder?

i was just wondering because other than myself i see very few werebears and werewolves

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
There are werewolf players out there and werebear but less of. I my self am playing werewolf on nonladder. I dont know any dueling games. But feel free to wisper me, Bri54. Just make shure to say something about the diabloii.net forum druid room thing. Or I might not wisper back. Or wisper back politley.

I see werewolfs from time to time. Not very many good ones tho. I think people just make one then let it collect dust. Like how many times do you really see a werewolf not leeching in a baal run, mine doesn't. Even tho its the hammerdins doing the killing I get my claws on a good number of bad guys.

I hardly like they are ghosts see werebears tho.

pAnda_fury

Diabloii.Net Member
as you know, im on uswest ladder. if i had more time i'd probably switch to east just for the druid duels

i have been dueling for what seems like ages now and i have only ever seen one fireclaw bear even close to being my equal before meeting cregore...
wolves are more common, but most have very little idea about werewolf builds (e.g werewolvess using jewellers armors with ias jewels in them :rolleyes: )

most people just build the usual windies or bone necros or smiters or whatever
quite sad that there aren't more melee druids out there

)pAnda(

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't see why you feel the need to, but I'd like to take back some of my stuff from there if you do. I hardly go on there in the first place.

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, i play on USwest NL and have an ok fury werewolf. The built probably isnt that good, but I can do some nice solo slicing in hell :D. Id say its one of my best characters...if not thee best. Hes only level 75, so dueling in hell he doesnt do so hot but in NM I find he can kill some stuff. I enjoy dueling with him, even if i get owned lol. have fun dueling ur druid (if you can find some ss out there, i havent seen to many in hell, and maybe only one werebear)

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Im starting to develope some rabies but its really bad right now :uhhuh: Its only a backup, i wish i didnt start putting points there, but i only use fury so it really doesnt matter.

Bigrob

Banned
Senor Bezeer said:
Im starting to develope some rabies but its really bad right now :uhhuh: Its only a backup, i wish i didnt start putting points there, but i only use fury so it really doesnt matter.
do u plan to duel or something? ill always be happy to take the challenge.

Rick

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive got a bear. Suprisingly named 'DudeImABear'.
Its the only dude ive got at the mo as Ive switched realms because europe is crap.
Once Im lvl9 (yes its that bad) ill give you a duel :p