US West play group (plz read west guys)

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
US West play group (plz read west guys)

well after reading all of the posts about the guys playign through at organised tiems untwinked etc ive decided it could be fun to give it a go on west :)

so if anyone is interested please reply here. i already have one person that doenst frequent the forums. the main idea for the group will be about having fun and useing only the stuff that we find, it is ok to play a cookie cutter build though if people want :)

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
hey :) sorry about the lack of replies. ive been a bit pre occupied =/

anyway time is negotiable i'm in Australia and a few other guys i know who want to play are too, so we'll have to factor that in.where are yuo guys from and what times would you be available/want to play?

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
Kewness.

oh i'm interested :howdy:

From asia so my time would be pretty close to yours *GMT+0800 but i'm restricted to evening/night plays due to work issues.

Let me know when you guys decide on playing yea? (untwinkness~ kewl :love: )

spade-man

Diabloii.Net Member
i would like to play..im in good ol Texas so i dont know what times yall are in..i can play just about anytime on weekends and from3 to 6 then from 8 to whenever i go to bed :D account name is gladiator_xxx

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok guys,it looks like we have a decent amount of people :)

Here in Australia we are GMT +10:00 if that helps anyone here hehe. i was thinking sometime around the end of the week so if you guy in america and so on would like i thikn Sunday nites Australian Time around 9 pm if that works for people? If you guys could check what day/time that would be for you and if it is good to play then that would be great :)

Also Characters we should probably start thinking and posting what we would like to play as. I dont really want to double up on builds like say dual summon necros etc but exceptions can be made i suppose :)

thanks for the responses

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm...

So it's around sunday evenings? (e.g. sunday evening 6-10?)

I think it'll be okay with me. (i might get in later but late is better than nothing :D )

Oh i got my build all thought out already :innocent: I'll be a Cleric Paladin if none of you mind :surprise:

Anyway look forward to playing with ya all. It'll be a blast :lol:

xxsteelxx

Diabloii.Net Member
necro_9 said:
Ok guys,it looks like we have a decent amount of people :)

Here in Australia we are GMT +10:00 if that helps anyone here hehe. i was thinking sometime around the end of the week so if you guy in america and so on would like i thikn Sunday nites Australian Time around 9 pm if that works for people? If you guys could check what day/time that would be for you and if it is good to play then that would be great :)

Also Characters we should probably start thinking and posting what we would like to play as. I dont really want to double up on builds like say dual summon necros etc but exceptions can be made i suppose :)

thanks for the responses
Would be interested in making a trapsin

KinofDiablo

Diabloii.Net Member
Im still in but i have a snag

Hey. Finally, the real reason why i play diablo is to work together, not play games with lvl 80 chars joining. Anyways, my job requires me to be on call 24/7 on sundays. Can it be days other then sunday?

Poison/bone Necro or MAsin

~kIn

Nice choice on the cleric. They are fun party charecters.

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
KinofDiablo said:
~kIn

Nice choice on the cleric. They are fun party charecters.
Heh~ indeed. They absolutely yank my chain (.. well the idea of them anyway) :yep:

As for the timing, well i'm only pretty free on sunday nights. (saturday's usually booked with pool games and sunday noon are just the times when i conk out from the saturday late games :yawn: )

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
ok...

looks like we have three californians so i'm thinking 4pm aus time which will make it 9pm there. if there are any problems with this please let me know.

Also the guy who said sundays wasnt very good for him i'm sorry but i think the majority is ok to play on sundays so this sunday seems like a good enough time to start. (BTW this is sunday Aus time,anyone not in aus please check times etc :) ) However, i'm sure we can get another play group going on a different day of the week for you if you would like that :)

any problems please post here :)

oh yeah, i love the idea of the cleric :thumbsup: