[US WEST] Ne1 wanna start up Ladder upcoming?

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
[US WEST] Ne1 wanna start up Ladder upcoming?

I was interested in Zalcatibane's (spelling probably wrong sorry) thread, but dissapointed that it was East. Any one want to make a little gang (for god's sake, not literally) on US WEST ladder? I've got about 3 buddies and me that have been playing NL, and we want to go L. But i figured i'd ask you guys if you would want to come along? Call it copying zalca's if you want :grin: but i want to do this!!! I'm interested in having kind of the "Rush me, I rush you", (hard in beggining) way, Are You?? You know the good ol' style of playing :wink3: .

Msg me online (weekends....D'oh!!!, parents..) at *impulsepainter

I don't think i'm at liberty to say their accounts, but i'm sure they'd let me tell you if you msg me

PS: I might start a new account for ladder, that^ one is full of NL goodies (90's). so give me a :wave: if you want :thumbsup:

Arku

Diabloii.Net Member
HaLoPhReAk said:
I was interested in Zalcatibane's (spelling probably wrong sorry) thread, but dissapointed that it was East. Any one want to make a little gang (for god's sake, not literally) on US WEST ladder? I've got about 3 buddies and me that have been playing NL, and we want to go L. But i figured i'd ask you guys if you would want to come along? Call it copying zalca's if you want :grin: but i want to do this!!! I'm interested in having kind of the "Rush me, I rush you", (hard in beggining) way, Are You?? You know the good ol' style of playing :wink3: .

Msg me online (weekends....D'oh!!!, parents..) at *impulsepainter

I don't think i'm at liberty to say their accounts, but i'm sure they'd let me tell you if you msg me

PS: I might start a new account for ladder, that^ one is full of NL goodies (90's). so give me a :wave: if you want :thumbsup:
If anyone does start up a group for next season ladder im in. Im using JTMD as account name atm, but have Arku as account also ready for next season.
My 2 sons both play US WEST ladder also and would most likely be interested.

In the mean time, if you do want to start a ladder acount im always happy to help out where i can.

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool, Yeah maybe I will start up Ladder this season so i can get a few cheap runewords :grin: off of ladder ($$$ on NL :rolleyes: ) I'll msg you tomorrow, i'm only allowed on during friday &weekends (but i got upcoming monday off :cool: ). So i'll write down ur accnt and give you a msg. Any one else in?

So far I have....hrmmm...7 people atleast (including Arko & Co.) lol

DIEnamic

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm interested. is this like a rush numerous chars for forge thing? that's how my last ladder group I participated in with worked.

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
DIEnamic said:
I'm interested. is this like a rush numerous chars for forge thing? that's how my last ladder group I participated in with worked.
Account?? My new account for Ladder is *spark343