US west down?

Motion

Banned
US west down?

US east is working, but US west is not. Is this realm down, or should I give my computer a swift kick?

Motion

Banned
TurbulentTurtle said:
It's probably just a temp ban, nothing to worry about. Go do something else for a while and come back.
12 hours later, still doesn't work. I think the CD key my friend gave me was banned.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Motion said:
How long am I going to have to ****ing wait? It didn't even work when I first installed...
1) Read the rules before you make another post. This isn't Diablo chat.

2) If you are able to log into USEAST, the CD Key has not been banned.

3) Is this the complete message you get: "Unable to Connect to Battle.net"?

If it's a temporary IP ban or if someone else is using it, there will be more to it than that.

4) Using CD Keys from a "friend" is not a good idea.

Motion

Banned
SirDooFuss said:
1) Read the rules before you make another post. This isn't Diablo chat.

2) If you are able to log into USEAST, the CD Key has not been banned.

3) Is this the complete message you get: "Unable to Connect to Battle.net"?

If it's a temporary IP ban or if someone else is using it, there will be more to it than that.

4) Using CD Keys from a "friend" is not a good idea.
1.) So I'm not aloud to curse? I don't see that anywhere.
2.) K.
3.) That's not the complete message. It says that at the top, and at the bottom it's the errormessages/check your connection/yada yada
4.) He doesn't use it anymore.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Motion said:
1.) So I'm not aloud to curse? I don't see that anywhere.
I understand you're frustrated, but please have some consideration for those who share the boards with you. SirDooFuss is simply asking you to tone it down a notch.

You can always contact Blizzard Tech Support if you want to verify the status of your CD Key. Check the links in the Rules/Links sticky near the top of the board.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm getting a message "your connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try to log in again later"

I'm assuming its from trying to join a multitude of games in a short period of time, but dont know much about how long these things last for. Up to 3 days in all cases?

No more bungled trist runs for me heh.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
They last anywhere from a couple minutes up to 3 days. Just stop trying to log on every once in a while, since the more you encounter the message, the longer the ban will get.