us east

divinius

Diabloii.Net Member
us east

i just created a game on us east and played for about 5 minutes and got the ever so popular.YOUR CONNECTION HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED message now when i try to log back in it says your connection has temporarily been restricted from this realm please try to log in at another time....what the crap does this mean?? i dont hack or use maphack or any third party programs etc etc..

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
You've been temped banned from B.Net. If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router, then try logging on again. If not, just wait until the ban expires, which can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.

divinius

Diabloii.Net Member
You've been temped banned from B.Net. If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router, then try logging on again. If not, just wait until the ban expires, which can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
thanks for the info evrae but i wonder why i got temp banned?? i have cable connection so my ip should be static....just kind of weird that first time i have logged in for couple days and i get temp banned?

divinius

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the info evrae but i wonder why i got temp banned?? i have cable connection so my ip should be static....just kind of weird that first time i have logged in for couple days and i get temp banned?
wow nevermind it just let me back in hehe.......just weird i have never had that happen before and i been playing 3-4 years thx evrae for info!!