Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

US EAST untwinked hardcore action

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by FishrFriends, Apr 9, 2008.

1. FishrFriends

FishrFriends IncGamers Member

US EAST untwinked hardcore action

Tired of mfing? bored of dueling? or just started again? come play untwinked.
    We will have lots of fun. going from act1 to act5 using only items we find and working together to take on tough areas and boss.

Why hardcore? because it adds alot more excitement. not to mention that it will also require much more teamwork. also since many people wil have their chars on softcore the items we find will be used only for the adventure and nothing else.

I plan to have it on friday. but time is not set, any suggestion are welcome.
    one last thing is that we will wait for everyone to be there, but if anyone dint show up then we continue on without them. seeing as this is hardcore so it wont be easy to catch up and it will also be fun if everyone stayed till the end.Also why deciding on a good time is important.

Thats all i can think of to say so i hope we have enough people for a full game or more :smiley:

edit: excuse me for my bad english

2. jonancy

jonancy IncGamers Member

Re: US EAST untwinked hardcore action

count me in *jtaporco

3. FishrFriends

FishrFriends IncGamers Member

it seem we dont have enough people today,Its no fun without more people so we cant play untwinked today:sad2: mabe next friday?

4. SirOblivious

SirOblivious IncGamers Member

I'd like to start out with a group of people using nothing but what we find. I'm currently playing on USW-SCL *siroblivious *siroblivious1 *siroblivious2 (playing USE is fine w/ me, im on east side of US)

Would be easier to PM me here for further conversation. Also we don't really need a ton of people as long as the people are reliable. I think I'd prefer a 4 or 5man to an 8man team. The fewer people there are, the fewer drama/fights over loot and such.

5. bruceAthor

bruceAthor IncGamers Member

count me in. never played HC, would like to give it a shout. I'll be on at about 9PM friday 4/18

*bruce_A_thor