Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

US EAST LOD Just Started Again. Looking to play

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by wolfdreamer, Sep 23, 2006.

1. wolfdreamer

wolfdreamer IncGamers Member

US EAST LOD Just Started Again. Looking to play

Hello everyone My names brittany but my friends call me T, so you guys can to if you want.I'm 16 and I play on US LOD EAST. Looking for people to play with. If you would want to play I just started up again. Haven't played for a while so my character is low. Just let me know if you would want to play sometime.

2. nicro tower

nicro tower Diablo: IncGamers Member

ladder or nL? if ur nL i can giv u a rush :)) or mebe some freebies but dont expect anything good...

3. foxyssoul

foxyssoul IncGamers Member

If you are ladder look me up my friend list has thinned down and the bf is currently playing lego star wars (um i know.....) my account is bloodydrgnfang and well would love someone to either help out or run thru the game with and lvl my zon is currently lvl 93 so exp is hard to come by. so feel free to whisper me and we can game together

4. kalvydas

kalvydas IncGamers Member

if u need help on ladder /w *kalvydas or *bestkalvydas. Im always glad to help

5. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

We are a mature gaming clan, who supports Diablo II: Lod & Guildwars. If you like free GRushes, Trusted Xfers, or just some online gaming buddies. We are the clan for you.

www.hellreapers.org

You need to fill out an application to join. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Click the link on the left side of the page in the navigation box. You will then be taken to a choice of which game you want to sign up for in our clan(Guild Wars, Diablo 2:Lod, or World of Warcraft). When it asks how you found out about HellReapers, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you.

6. IAmHotshot

IAmHotshot IncGamers Member

Hey, Brittany. I'm probably a bit late, but if you're looking for a clan, you should check out GIS. Here's a link to our diabloii.net recruitment thread. We may not be as big as the hellreapers yet, but at least I don't use copy/paste to respond to threads. My contact info is at the end, if you have any questions. Hope to see you there :)