US East Ladder - Season 8 Price Guide

Sporty

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: US East Ladder - Season 8 Price Guide

Need a price check on a few things I'm looking for.

11% small charms
30+ mf ring = | (35+ mf) = | (40 mf) =
gull dagger
blade of ali baba
+2 necro skills amulet = | (w/ other good mods) =
+4 necro summoning rare amulet = | (w/ other good mods) =
You should read the rules and familiarize yourself with the forum first. Generally that is a good place to start when joining any forum :). This isn't a price check thread.

Additionally, the use the mythical "search" button may lead you to an answer for some of your inquiries!

Lastly, (maybe it was a typo) you cannot have +4 skills on an amulet.

RedSoxFan

Diabloii.Net Member

So you can't have +2 necromancer and +2 summoning on the same amulet?

RedSoxFan

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been trying to trade my 7% mf charm for a while now and several people say it's worth nothing if I only have 1 of them. They seem to be worth a lot more in bulk.

Got an arachnid mesh for my 5osoc pb today. I noticed there is no price list for phase blades or berkserker axes, which I believe are the standard for the grief runeword.

Last edited:

scollin

Diabloii.Net Member

Not a price check thread.

But yes 7% mf small charms generally aren't worth too much unless sold in bulk. What do you mean when you say you are searching for 11% small charms?

ZackAddy

Diabloii.Net Member

I've seen people offering Vex for 40 pgems on a regular basis.
But that screws up the currency list :crazyeyes:

In all seriousness though, I'll update it if other people can corroborate, but Ist is pretty "standard" from what I've heard/seen.

Eteo

Diabloii.Net Member

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome thread. I've used it extensively since I started playing again to make sure I'm getting fair value in trades.

Krazybones

Diabloii.Net Member

Im surprised no one has pointed out that eth shakos are worthless unless one has a perfect defense of 211.

Malefic

Diabloii.Net Member

I've seen people offering Vex for 40 pgems on a regular basis.
I can confirm this, it takes the right buyer but I can dump off 40pgems for GUL easy and Vex if you wait a little. So Gul-Vex

sinub

Diabloii.Net Member

Anyone know how much for an Insight Eth Partizan?
I'm searching for one right now, but I 1st need to know its price to make fair offer.
Thank you.

PhilMeyer

Diabloii.Net Member

It seems that a Gul rune is overpriced in this guide. Most trade threads list it as 1.5 Ist at best. Most are closer to 1.2 Ist from what I've seen.

Just something to consider.

Heartofvalor

Diabloii.Net Member

Can someone please make a 2012 guide...I'm a new player to the game and really would like to know what the current prices are. Thanks

puglise

Diabloii.Net Member

What does Verdungo's = Pul-Um mean? Does it mean it is worth a pul or an um? Or is it worth both