US East Ladder Hell Party Needed

Godbuster

Diabloii.Net Member
US East Ladder Hell Party Needed

I have a level 77 (soon to be 78) Hybrid Zon. Maxed LF. I'm looking for other players to go thru hell. Instead of getting a hellforge rush, I'm suggesting we form a group to take ourselves thru Hell, so we can keep our own Hellforge. Currently, I'm in A2 but If anyone (level 70+ ONLY please) needs to get A1, I'll be more than happy to lend my assistance. My account name is Godbuster. This is a USEast Ladder Game. :thumbsup:

462ciTorque

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a 72 pure bone necro, but have not begun hell difficulty yet. I would love to party hell with u guys if you're interested, and would appreciate help with act1 q1 and cain. I am generous and honorable. I am unfortunately quite poor, but will not steal drops or be greedy to get rich. One does not make good friends for the future doing things like that.=)

*462ciTorque on useast if you want my help. I also have lower characters to build up if you want to work together with those too.

Eddie_Dean

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a lvl 90 necro...already thru hell but i'd be happy to help ppl so they get their forge quest. if u need a hand my account is *maddogofgilead. :howdy:

ericbres

Diabloii.Net Member
I am in now 9:45 am EST, lvl 80 sorc ... I've beaten hell but would like to party up and help anyone work thru. I really need the experience, need nothing for drops.
Acct name is ericbres

whisper me