Urlik's Rune Finder's Guide v2.0 released!

Urlik_Skarsol

Diabloii.Net Member
Urlik's Rune Finder's Guide v2.0 released!

Right click and "save target as" either (or both) of these two files:

[url=http://www.chrisclarke.co.uk/D2stuff/PDFs/Runes_and_Crafted_PDFs/RuneFinderGuide.pdf]pdf version, pretty - but no math shown.

Updates include the following:
- major revision to section on Chests (now called Objects) based on info from Jarulf.
- new section on Strategies and Tactics.
- other minor edits and tweaks.

oh, and the pdf version has a picture of Snow Bunny :drool:

Enjoy!

Urlik Skarsol

Note to AlterEgo: you may add this to the Strategy Compendium if you think it's worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TekkaZeroX

Diabloii.Net Member
I thank you for the update. Hopefully, the mods will post your strategy guide on rune finding at the Strategy Compendium. :)

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the update, and again, fine work here :thumbsup:

I've added a link to this thread from the general SPF sticky, and submitted it to the admins for their consideration in the Strat Compendium - though it may actually end up in the file download section.

Lacerta

Diabloii.Net Member
The PDF guide doesn't appear to be working at the moment. When I click on it, I just get a blank page that says Done. No PDF doc opens.

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Lacerta said:
The PDF guide doesn't appear to be working at the moment. When I click on it, I just get a blank page that says Done. No PDF doc opens.
Same here.

Neely022

Diabloii.Net Member
There's so much information that my ears are bleeding after reading roughly 30% of it. Also, I forgot that I had to go to the bathroom and I had an accident when I was reading about Izual. So other than the havoc you've wreaked on my body and clothes, good job.

Gouda

Diabloii.Net Member
Excellent work!

I am really really depressed now, that my HC LF javazon has killed the Hell Cow king. I'll think about it for a bit, but i guess it will be a rebuild then....

I am really not looking forward to this....

But a HC zod :drool: now that would be something!
Wanders of daydreaming...

Gouda

Gorish

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate this guide, it's so well done that I know I'll never get an Ohm or higher, instead of just suspecting that I'll never get one. :lol:

Seriously, great job, Urlik. :thumbsup: Off to Hell Cows I go. (well, i will when my LF zon is leveled and Matted).

Remsaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry posted this in another thread but I think it belongs here

In the guide it states that you should keep cubing runes and eventually it will pay off, but I thought cubing runes only works to make Runes #2-10. So 3 Ort = 1 Thul, but 3 Thul does not make an Amn.

jrlafrance

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought I already had this downloaded, but I couldn't find it. I try to save target, but tells me the link is bad. Is it just me, or is this not working right now?

LitmusDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Links don't work for me.

I've tried Saving Link As on both links, in Firefox and in IE, to no effect. (Says it can't contact the server)

Vinmar

Diabloii.Net Member
I just tried them both. They worked for me. You need to right click and "save as" to your computer, then they will work. That is if you can read acrobat and excel files.

Vinmar