Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Urdur HOTspot

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by AresXVII, Oct 30, 2006.

1. AresXVII

AresXVII IncGamers Member

Urdur HOTspot

i think i may have found the solution for anybody who thinks they ran out of urdurs to revive for ubers/whatever

instead of going towards the chaos sanctuary from the wp, go the opposite way towards the hellforge, at least from my experiences, i have found that that place is LOADED with urdurs, and you wont have to worry about summoning crap monsters, cuz thats all i found there.

this theory is based off of only a few times of going, ill post back after i try it some more to verify

2. krispix

krispix IncGamers Member

I dont think I've ever found any urdurs going from chaos sanctuary but mayby im just that crazy and thanks for this information if your correct mate =D

3. Bandit

Bandit IncGamers Member

How about the palace cellar? That place is packed with, well, not urdars but blunderbores I believe.

4. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

nah you misread krispix. he meant to go back to hellforge for them =P

another place is sometimes frigid highlands (not sure if they spawn in nm or normal, but i know they can spawn in hell there)

durance of course. maybe canyon of magi & tombs? not sure on those

5. Islandwalk

Islandwalk IncGamers Member

Yes, they can spawn in the tombs.

Another good question along the same lines of this topic: Where do they spawn most frequently? Could be that they spawn just as frequently in all possible areas, but it seems to me the Durance or the Palace Cellar will have them most often. Just a guess...

6. AresXVII

AresXVII IncGamers Member

i know ive seen them in the durace beofre, but isnt there also a high ratio of crap monsters/urdurs?

and about the palace cellar, yea, thats a good place too, i never said it wasnt...but also the flayer jungle has a few, but they are usually pretty spread out and ur timer will sometimes finish on ur first ones before ur fully loaded