Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

uPs and doWns of D ii

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by cOMMANDo, Mar 17, 2004.

1. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

uPs and doWns of D ii

last night i was doing pit runs with my zon, probly the 7th or 8th i was on and an ethereal firelizards drops, thought might as well keep going, see how long my luck lasts. the next run bout 10 monsters in, set laquerd plate drops, now i'm getting excited. i start the next run, a set corona drops after killing the 5th monster down, OH yeah. too bad it couldn't have been a unique corona... but still good, er better than the norm pit run

so now i'm feeling pretty good. i go jump on my meele sorc, to do some countess runs, do quite a few, no real good runes... about to quite out of d ii , then i notice my anilus on my sorc is gone, greeeeaaaat. so i check all my chars, to see if i put it on one, wich i knew i didn't. still couldn't find...
    i guess there was a ladder roll back sometime during the last few weeks or so? i've been playing her, just didn't notice till today the it was missing, so it could have been gone for a week or two and i'd not even noticed.
    d*mn b net...

2. toader

toader Banned

Nice finds in the pit.

Bad luck with the anni, sorry to hear that. :(

3. oneirik

oneirik IncGamers Member

yes congrats to you on the finds. gl on the anni.

4. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

dumb thing

The thing that sucked worst for me was when i just reached level 67 on my sorc and wanted to use all the items that i had on my other char at the time. None of my friends were on and i wanted the items bad so i decided to take a risk and xfer on a public game. I join a game and drop the shako, shaft and perfect maras on the ground to the very very top left in a2 beside the castle and leave the game. I dont know what i smoked that day but i forgot the game name! argh, so i spend the next 30 minutes panicking and trying to find the scroll down the list of game names on normal. This was a while back when shaft and shako was worth a lot. (early days of 1.09)

5. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

anyone else have lagit items they found dissapear in the last few weeks? something to support my rollback thoery?

6. UncleJoel

UncleJoel IncGamers Member

One of my first piece's of real lucky moments was finding an archnid mesh off meph :thumbsup: . . . . .
    only to lose it while muling becuase of a sudden rush (couldent pick anything up) of lag and the "lost connection to server" or something along those lines. :rant: you could say i was abit pee'd off that evening