Upping a Twitch?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
majpain said:
Good idea or bad?I like the stats on it.Or should i stick with a Crow caw?
you can never go wrong upping a twitch....i usually only up once....i prefer the upped twich to a crow caw because of the extra strength boost and higher ias....it is also a lite armor i believe tigulated is heavy

majpain

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
you can never go wrong upping a twitch....i usually only up once....i prefer the upped twich to a crow caw because of the extra strength boost and higher ias....it is also a lite armor i believe tigulated is heavy

THxs for the input Dave.

Catona

Diabloii.Net Member
majpain said:
Good idea or bad?I like the stats on it.Or should i stick with a Crow caw?
Use em both - I put a 15 ias in my one time upped twitch - I get compliaments on it all the time .

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm planning on using a 15%IAS jewel'd Up'd Twitch to hit a bp for jav throwing. Still looking for that Twitch!! :cool:

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member
I never had the need to use an uped Twitch but it's certainly one of the few unique items that can use at least one upgrade. I always use Twitch on my low level character when I have one handy. I also like uped Goldwarp, Nightsmoke and Blood fist.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
confus said:
What do you need to upgrade a Twitchthroe for the first time?

...and for the second?
1 Tal Rune + 1 Shael Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Normal Unique Armor = Exceptional Version of Armor

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor (Ladder Only)