upped weapon requirements

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
upped weapon requirements

I am sure this questions was answered already somewhere, but i couldnt find a thread about it (maybe searching for the wrong keywords).
How do i figure the lvl req for an upped unique? is there a general formula for that? In particular i would be interested in Bartuc and Ribcracker, but also in the "logic" of how level requirements work for these items.

Sh4dovv

Banned
it will have the requirements of its upgraded form

look on the blizzard arreat summit site, it shows the req for all items

so for instance if u were to up a bartuc;

starts as a greater talon, req 79str 79dex

would turn into a

runic talons - 115str 115 dex req

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
Sh4dovv said:
it will have the requirements of its upgraded form

look on the blizzard arreat summit site, it shows the req for all items

so for instance if u were to up a bartuc;

starts as a greater talon, req 79str 79dex

would turn into a

runic talons - 115str 115 dex req
Thanks, but i meant the level requirement, which differs for uniques from the base item type.

sorcyone

Banned
Artagas said:
I am sure this questions was answered already somewhere, but i couldnt find a thread about it (maybe searching for the wrong keywords).
How do i figure the lvl req for an upped unique? is there a general formula for that? In particular i would be interested in Bartuc and Ribcracker, but also in the "logic" of how level requirements work for these items.
The simple rule is to Exceptional is +5, and to Elite is +7. This is added to the base weapon level. If upgrading from Normal to Elite (ie 2 upgrades) you add both numbers. Eg Great sword -> Executioner Sword -> Colossus Blade the level req will be 63 + 5 + 7 = 75. If the level req is already higher due to some attribute then the level req will stay the same.

Upgraded ribcracker is a Stalagmite.
Quarterstaff str/dex 2/50 Level 31
Stalagmite str/dex 63/35 Level 56 (=49+7)