Upped Tearhunchs?

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Upped Tearhunchs?

Just wondering, I'm making a lvl 30 lld kickersin, and since Warboots have the best dmg, I was looking for some good warboots....

Then I noticed that tearhaunchs are Greaves (can be upped to warboots) and that have some pretty nice moods. Namely: resists, strenght and dex.

However, they are already lvl 29, so, after upping, what lvl would they be?

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
When you up a normal unique to an exceptional unique, it gets a +5 required level penalty. This is on top of any other required level it might have.

Required levels are always assessed as the highest required level of any part of the item. Your item will be Tearhaunch, War Boots.
Tearhaunch has rlvl 29 as you say.
War Boots have rlvl 25.

So the final rlvl will be the highest of these (29) +5 = 34.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrugg said:
When you up a normal unique to an exceptional unique, it gets a +5 required level penalty. This is on top of any other required level it might have.

Required levels are always assessed as the highest required level of any part of the item. Your item will be Tearhaunch, War Boots.
Tearhaunch has rlvl 29 as you say.
War Boots have rlvl 25.

So the final rlvl will be the highest of these (29) +5 = 34.

Argh...dammit..:\...

Thanks for the info, had a hunch it wouldn't work..or other people would have done it already..

Jerkazoid

Diabloii.Net Member
the upped Gtoes are pertty common for lvl 30 kickers.

u get 25% crushing and save 35str stats.... but then bc of the str/boots u do miss out on 100kick dmg

on opponents with over 1500 life it starts to avg out a bit better to have this crushing.

not that im recomending uped gtoes.. but its a useable option

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Jerkazoid said:
the upped Gtoes are pertty common for lvl 30 kickers.

u get 25% crushing and save 35str stats.... but then bc of the str/boots u do miss out on 100kick dmg

on opponents with over 1500 life it starts to avg out a bit better to have this crushing.

not that im recomending uped gtoes.. but its a useable option
Nah, thanks but, I'm still going with warboots...got much better results with those...

Thanks anyways.

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Nah, thanks but, I'm still going with warboots...got much better results with those...

Thanks anyways.
My advice is to reconsider... or just make a test. Jerkazoid´s tip is a good one.