Upped Mosers ?

durph

Diabloii.Net Member
Upped Mosers ?

Does anyone have one of these and can post a screanshot of it or can post the stats on this? Particularly I need to know what the str req is and what the block % is after upgrading this to elite. thanks.

durph

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Just look up Luna Stats and add Mods from Mosers........it is a viable upgrade and something tells me it is fairly low strenght for its block and D

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
It will upgrade to a luna with stats of a regular one

100 str

Blocking : Paladin 50% /Amazon; Asassin; Barbarian 45%/ Druid; Sorceress; Necromancer 44%

Im faily sure of these stats if anyone can show differant please do, im going on what other item reqs change to when UP'd

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
The question is why, I use it purely for res.

But I guess some folks are gettin on the defense bandwagon, as shiny and metalic as it is :)

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
The question is why, I use it purely for res.

But I guess some folks are gettin on the defense bandwagon, as shiny and metalic as it is :)
Well blocking increases when you upgrade it

fgh24

Diabloii.Net Member
durph said:
Does anyone have one of these and can post a screanshot of it or can post the stats on this? Particularly I need to know what the str req is and what the block % is after upgrading this to elite. thanks.

durph
i have 1 and its for my sorc
100str
lvl 52 requirements
65% block

hope that helps

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Viscerant makes a real nice upgraded shield if you can get resistances from other sources (although you could socket it with a pdiamond still)

A heater has better blocking than a luna, and it's str requirement is a lot lower (100 for the luna, 77 for the heater iirc).

[edit: I DO know a sword from a shield even if my fingers don't!]

hc_ugajeremy

Diabloii.Net Member
ZappaFan said:
Viscerant makes a real nice upgraded sword if you can get resistances from other sources (although you could socket it with a pdiamond still)
-

heh, i gotta check out this viscerant sword :lol:

jsiv

Diabloii.Net Member
Too bad you can't upgrade Whitstan's. Talk about low dex needed for max block!

Oh and I just noticed they still haven't fixed the blocking percentage on a regular round shield on the Arreat Summit if anyone uses it for reference. It's 7% higher than listed for all classes (P: 42%, Am/As/B: 37%, Dru/Nec/Sor: 32%)

WackenOpenAir

Diabloii.Net Member
ZappaFan said:
Viscerant makes a real nice upgraded shield if you can get resistances from other sources (although you could socket it with a pdiamond still)

A heater has better blocking than a luna, and it's str requirement is a lot lower (100 for the luna, 77 for the heater iirc).

[edit: I DO know a sword from a shield even if my fingers don't!]
The strength is not so much an issue IMO, i will need it anyways for my skullders and verdungos.

for the stats when upgraded, compare:

Visceround with Pdiamond.
72% block
30 faster block
19 res all.
1 skill

Mosers Eld + Pdiamond.
72% block
30 faster block
44 res all.
more defence

So its 1 skill vs 25 res all. I will go make the mosers right now (since i need the resist and not the skill)