Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Upgrading Items

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Sessily, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

Upgrading Items

Exactly how can you upgrade items via the horadric cube? o_.

2. Glacial Trail

Glacial Trail IncGamers Member

3. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

how do you manage to find the forums and become a member if you cant even search the site? weird...

4. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

Cut him some slack. We're all used to the site so things seem simple to us but to a new user this site is a vast world of information with no site search function to help find specific areas. :confused: When I go to a new web site that is intimidating in scope I'm thankful for that search box right at the top of the page. Sadly there is not one here.

Glenn

5. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Fair enough, there is not one on the main page. But he has posted here before, and he could have used the forum search (which is at the top of the page) without much trouble. Even a simple search in google would have yielded a direct link to the recipie section of the arreat summit or here.

6. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

True but Glacial Trail provided the type of answer that this forum represents. Clean and concise. The person asking didn't request some wize crack insinuation or flip punk-like re-direction. There's enough of that from the real punk kids in game. It doesn't matter who asks or what they ask or how easy the answer may be found elsewhere. This forum has a great reputaton for treating EVERY question with kindness and respect. Let's keep it that way.

7. innorton38

innorton38 IncGamers Member

Ba-zing! Couldn't agree more. This forum is one of the best I've found on the web in any subject or topic. Courtesy, knowledge, quickness, and mutual respect are not easy to find in a forum (especially a lot of Diablo forums for some reason). I'd like to thank all the regulars (the guys with thousands of posts) for their mature examples and for answering all my stupid questions. :thumbsup:

8. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

im sorry i apologise for what i said, i was in a bad mood at the time. i hope you can forgive me :)