Upgrading Items

gblan

Diabloii.Net Member
warlock_666 said:
how do you manage to find the forums and become a member if you cant even search the site? weird...
Cut him some slack. We're all used to the site so things seem simple to us but to a new user this site is a vast world of information with no site search function to help find specific areas. :confused: When I go to a new web site that is intimidating in scope I'm thankful for that search box right at the top of the page. Sadly there is not one here.

Glenn

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
gblan said:
When I go to a new web site that is intimidating in scope I'm thankful for that search box right at the top of the page. Sadly there is not one here.
Fair enough, there is not one on the main page. But he has posted here before, and he could have used the forum search (which is at the top of the page) without much trouble. Even a simple search in google would have yielded a direct link to the recipie section of the arreat summit or here.

gblan

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
Fair enough, there is not one on the main page. But he has posted here before, and he could have used the forum search (which is at the top of the page) without much trouble. Even a simple search in google would have yielded a direct link to the recipie section of the arreat summit or here.

True but Glacial Trail provided the type of answer that this forum represents. Clean and concise. The person asking didn't request some wize crack insinuation or flip punk-like re-direction. There's enough of that from the real punk kids in game. It doesn't matter who asks or what they ask or how easy the answer may be found elsewhere. This forum has a great reputaton for treating EVERY question with kindness and respect. Let's keep it that way.

innorton38

Diabloii.Net Member
gblan said:
True but Glacial Trail provided the type of answer that this forum represents. Clean and concise. The person asking didn't request some wize crack insinuation or flip punk-like re-direction. There's enough of that from the real punk kids in game. It doesn't matter who asks or what they ask or how easy the answer may be found elsewhere. This forum has a great reputaton for treating EVERY question with kindness and respect. Let's keep it that way.
Ba-zing! Couldn't agree more. This forum is one of the best I've found on the web in any subject or topic. Courtesy, knowledge, quickness, and mutual respect are not easy to find in a forum (especially a lot of Diablo forums for some reason). I'd like to thank all the regulars (the guys with thousands of posts) for their mature examples and for answering all my stupid questions. :thumbsup: