Upgraded Kuko Shakaku

mish2376

Diabloii.Net Member
Upgraded Kuko Shakaku

Can anyone give me the damage stats for the elite version of this bow?
I am playing a Strafer/Immolater.
Is this a good choice for an endgame bow?
If not do you suggest any other bows? (I have no access to high-end runewords/playing single player)

Anyone else play a similar build?
MAX Valk
MAX Immolation
MAX Strafe
6-5-1 Dodge/Avoid/Evade
MAX Penetrate (Strafe lacks AR)
If so does this build work in hell? (right now I am in act2 Nightmare)

Strafing has been a cake walk so far with non-upgraded Kuko so far, especially with Rattlecage to force monsters to flee/crushing blow.

One last question, is it worth Maxxing Strafe?
It adds no AR support, and the damage increase seems minimal especially with the 3/4th damage reduction of Strafe.
But most guides I read say to max it still.
Thanks for any assistance you may lend.
-Mish
 

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
mish2376 said:
Can anyone give me the damage stats for the elite version of this bow?
Kuko is a cedar bow. The elite version if this is a shadow bow. Kuko gives +150%-180% ED. A shadow bow does 15-59 damage.

(2.5*15) = 37.5
(2.8*15) = 42
(2.5*59) = 147.5
(2.8*59) = 165.2

So depending on the ED, an upgraded Kuko will do (37-42) - (147-165) physical damage. The rest of the damage stats will remain the same (40-180 fire damage, 50% pierce, + skills, etc). Shadow bows have a str req of 52 and a dex req of 188. I'm not sure how to calculate the clvl req after an upgrade.
 

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
Broncobiv2 said:
I'm not sure how to calculate the clvl req after an upgrade.
Upgraded clvl is base for the weapon type +5 for normal>exceptional and base for weapon type +7 for exceptional>elite.
 

cOMMANDo

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a very similar build to you, shes lvl 83 and has a rough time in hell... hard to hit things, i still have almost 20 skillz left tho, no valk, thinking i'm gonna max the attack ratting skill, i'm just not hitting...

maybe an atmas... hard to get rid of the cats eye tho, that dex ias and r/w speed is nice, specially since i find myself running away a lot...
 

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
cOMMANDo said:
i have a very similar build to you, shes lvl 83 and has a rough time in hell... hard to hit things, i still have almost 20 skillz left tho, no valk, thinking i'm gonna max the attack ratting skill, i'm just not hitting...

maybe an atmas... hard to get rid of the cats eye tho, that dex ias and r/w speed is nice, specially since i find myself running away a lot...
I upgraded a 180%. mm a collector's piece it is. USWest ladder. awaiting ladder collapse.
 
Top