Upgrade Class Unqies

Oranite

Diabloii.Net Member
Upgrade Class Unqies

I've heard ppl say u can upgrade Class Unqies and ppl say that you can't. I don't really know which is true, but if u can upgrade Class Unqies. What do u upgrade it with? since a Class Unqie doesn't have any types (i.e. norm,except,elite). Though dispite this ppl say u can still upgrade them. I'm very confused and it would be great if someone can straiten this out.

eth titans + upgrade = (is this possible?)

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
Oranite said:
I've heard ppl say u can upgrade Class Unqies and ppl say that you can't. I don't really know which is true, but if u can upgrade Class Unqies. What do u upgrade it with? since a Class Unqie doesn't have any types (i.e. norm,except,elite). Though dispite this ppl say u can still upgrade them. I'm very confused and it would be great if someone can straiten this out.

Well some can be upgraded since the base item is exceptional and others can't since they are already elite. Most of the new class specific items added by the 1.10 patch were elite while the older ones (and usually better ones) are exceptional and hence upgradeable. Check Arreat Summit for the base item type.

kclew

Diabloii.Net Member
Oranite said:

I did an upgrade for Buriza.
It becomes Colossus Crossbow base level item, dmg is 93-470+. The base max damage was increase by 100+.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
Sure, upgrading buriza gets you a slew of dmg, but check again how much str you need to actually use it. A bowzon should never have that much str. If you changed that str into dex, you'd be better off with a regular buriza.