Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

update on my suckyness

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ZeppelinAngel, Jan 31, 2004.

1. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

update on my suckyness

well.. i returned to my ex boyfriends house to retrieve my stuff.. i was there for about.. 10 days. the first few days he was treating me very badly, yelling at me, calling me names, etc. i informed him that he had no right to treat me the way he was, and he apologized and started treating me the way he used to, which made the last few days i was there very enjoyable.

anyway, the day i left was by far the hardest thing i've had to go through in my life so far. i know he loves me very much, i can easily tell that. he just has issues with the way he treated me, which are understandable for the most part. moving up there put me around him 24/7, which he was not able to handle, because i was there to smother him constantly.

i could tell he was just as hurt as i was when i left, it was one of the very few times i have seen him cry. once i got home, he told me he regretted doing what he did. he realised that he should have given me a chance to change, and to work on our relationship, and he told me that he regrets just throwing me out.

i told him i would be willing to try things again once we grew up and became more individually stable. he said he might be willing to, but it is doubtful.

anyway, the last few days have been pretty hard, i feel pretty lonely, and i'm very very sad. i have no desire as far as i can tell for awhile to be with any other guy in any way, but i guess that's kind of natural.

there's an update on my suckyness for you :xmad:

2. Yaboosh

Yaboosh IncGamers Member

I thought you were like 17.

You lived with the guy?

Good choice to become individually developed.

3. ZeppelinAngel

neh.. i was 18 when i moved in with him, and i am now 19 :xmad:

4. Xynrx

Xynrx IncGamers Member

Hmmm, I recall the thread you made regarding his sudden desire to break up. I knew he would come to regret it, and I knew he would miss you.

I still stand by what I said, it is probably best to not start things up again - it can never be the same as it was before... but you probably already knew that.

5. theBlackKnight

theBlackKnight IncGamers Member

Zep = teh win +1

6. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

so when are we gonna get an update on your awesomeness?

7. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

Well Zep... pretty mature decision on your part to go through it it even despite the suckiness of it. Sounds to me like you are going to be just fine in the long run. And yeah... it sucks, but it does get better.

8. ZeppelinAngel

most likely never

i think i'm getting a sore throat

9. ScanMan

ScanMan IncGamers Member

God, how do I even begin giving advice to someone half my age without sounding like a sanctimounious *******?

I guess I'll just have to deal with it....

ZepAngel.......don't know you but I've read your stuff. Here's my advice as a 42 year old man with problems of his own.

Keep Walking......

You've already made the break, that's the hardest part. You seem to be a smart, self-assured woman, someone who has an idea of her own identity.

Don't lose yourself to the idea of "us"....you are yourself, not him and you.

The one thing I hated the most as a single guy was watching great women attach themselves to abusive, ******* men because they were so caught up in societies idea of a woman being a subservient, lesser part of a man that they forgot they were wonderful and complete people all on their own.

Don't forget that......

10. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

then you're due about the same time I am

11. superman22

superman22 IncGamers Member

bleh... its the worst...
    the break up and all.. and id unno... i dunno how special your relationship was.. it probably was very special...
    and.. like.. i dunno if you read my post about it being hard for me to get over this one girl ive been with for about a year.... but.. its been more like 2.. and i dunno.. to me.. my relationship was special...
    i mean... i dunno.. i guess it just seemed special.. we did a lot for each other.. we really cared for each other... and what not... but i guess its not really in the long run? maybe it just seems that way rigth now...

bleh. i dunno.. i was gonna say something related to your post.. but i forgot what.. anyways.... valentines is gonna suck this year... and i bet it will for you too... so.. if you feel crummy on valentines.. you know another person out there.. o, and your ex included.. are feeling bad too...

and i dunno.. its 1:20 right now.. and i just wantd go get my thoughts out... i think what youre going through right now.. is the hardest time....

and as for myself... its kinda harder cause.. i still see the girl.. like we share a class together.. and she sits right next to me... and soemtiems she calls and talks as if weve never broken up.. and at school.. she acts totally differently.. its stupid..

and im even mroe stupid cause i always go back to her... but i cant help it.. i miss it.. i miss having someone i can be iwth.. to hold and stuff you know? i dunno =/ haha... its just.. iguess its hard... i wish i could find another girl.. haha (thats what a nother girl told me) to forget about the first one.. but i doubt thats possible.. and i know i shouldnt do tha.t...

but theres always something about the first gf/bf..... like i was talking to this guy.. and like his ex was gonna get married.. and he still feels soemthing weird inside of him... its weird.. he doesnt still like her or anything.. but ig uess its that special bond you share with your first....

so hmm.. igues you can get a lesson from this.... to all the younger ones out there.... make your first special.. dont waste your time on some jerk.. and for guys, dont go out with a girl for popularity/pressure/sexual desires. go out with a girl, and see her, cause you genuinly like her. dont ruin something special.

bleh.. all in all... i hope you feel better zep.. =/ i know it must be tough... but stay strong... =/ ... (easier said than done.. i know)... but stay strong...

12. superman22

superman22 IncGamers Member

btw, i have a HUGE canker sore =/
    bleh... i hate it

13. thejdawg2

thejdawg2 IncGamers Member

10 days is a long time to go and get your stuff...

14. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

*huggles Zeppy*

So now you're available to come move in with me? :wink2:

15. ZeppelinAngel

yep, it was, but it all worked out cause i only had 1 day to ship my stuff, 1 day to close my bank account, aside from packing, so it all worked out for the most part

and yes valentines day will suck for me, but he's already told my 'friend' up there that it would mean a lot to him if she'd spend valentines day with him, so if that ends up happening, he'll have a good day

16. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

You're always welcome to come spend V-Day up here with me, Zeppy! :xsmile3:

17. ZeppelinAngel

too damn cold up there in you country

18. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

I have ways of keeping warm. :surprise:

19. masterazn

masterazn Banned

Don't worry, you always have us! We're all friend here at the OTF! We're like a family!!! :D!!!

20. Maverikk

Maverikk IncGamers Member

If it's any consolation, millions of people won't have a valentine either. Billions more will not even know that Valentine's Day exists. Just be a rebel against corporations and get yourself some pizza and booze and watch some...umm...I don't know. Something with guns and blood. And ninjas that throw things. Like tire irons.

Ninjas can fix anything. Goverment leaders *and* hearts. I <3 ninjas.