Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Untwinked Zon help needed

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TheBhoy, May 8, 2008.

1. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

Untwinked Zon help needed

Hi all, I am really just mucking about in Dii just now until I can find someway of getting something other than dial-up internet at my house and I am looking to build a dexazon glass cannon type build.

Yep, I dont think it will either as I dont have ATMA and as such, zero equipment but hey, who knows? it might even be fun.

I am looking at maxing FA, Valk and was thinking - bad idea I know - about a sparky merc from Act III as then I cover three main damage areas, physical, cold and lightning. This goes against my better judgement as a blessed aim or might merc would pump either my damage or my AR quite nicely.

I am putting zero into Vit & Energy so i really dont want to be in the middle of any action.

What do you lot think about the merc idea and my lunacy overall????

:wave:

edit: softcare 1.11 no rwm/rrw

2. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

I think you're going to have trouble in Hell against cold immunes. The Act III lightning merc just doesn't do enough consistant damage to deal with them very well. Not to mention if you encounter a cold immune Ancient, that would just be....unfortunate. You might be able to get away with it if you had say IA as your back to FA. Was that what you were thinking?

3. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

Re: Untwinked Zon help needed

If you dont really want to be in the middle of any action, act 3 merc is not the way to go.

I assume you're going to be using strafe, MS, or something? With all that dex, you will do a lot of damage.

4. silospen

silospen IncGamers Member

Sounds like it would be a terrible javazon.

5. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

Its going suprisngly well, i have a HF act2 merc now so my main attack is strafe backed by FA and IA - both weak atm but working on maxing them. My Valk is a life saver and then some. Found a pair of running shoes - 20%FRW so am managing to stay alive by running the :censored: out of there when we get swarmed. Great fun.