Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Unperm

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Burn To Burn, May 10, 2008.

1. Burn To Burn

Burn To Burn IncGamers Member

Unperm

I've seen some items described as this. What does it mean?

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

3. Burn To Burn

Re: Unperm

I would have slapped this on the newcomers forum, but it was item related. And why is it such a bad thing that I'm coming to your website to find answers on **** I don't know about other than going onto someone else's sight? Isn't that what these forums are for, to help out and inform others on things they don't know or need advice about? I can't help it if the terms I don't know are apparently about duped items

4. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

This forum is here to give advise and answer question. On the other hand, this forum has chosen the path of legit play, thus duping/hacks are something we do not like. And we prefer to keep the information about how to hack/dupe away from these forums. thus asking question about dupes, bots or hacks is always a dangerous thing as some-one might see this related to 'how do I hack', or in your case 'how do I perm an item'.

btw, it all in gorny's thread.

5. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

Hear Ya! Here Ye! You can discuss Perming a Char, but not a Item !

6. KremBanan

KremBanan IncGamers Member

Dont make me laugh. This forum is not a legit site, allthough some like to think so.

7. sweetalmonds

sweetalmonds IncGamers Member

Don't buy unperm they disapear

8. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

This forum is not a "holier than thou" site. We tolerate e.g. HRs and SoJs on bnet. We don't have to decide for one of two radical ways which would be either allowing the trading of anything or disallowing the trading of all potential dupes. A site which doesn't want any dupes at all will have to disallow all trading of items worth more than perhaps Um and that will mean the end of most trading here. I for myself (and most other traders here) have found enough of all these items myself and I wouldn't have a need for most kinds of trades then. I have no problem with being a bit inbetween and most others don't have a problem with that either. It works well.

We decided to draw a line somewhere. There are people who would like to see it to be drawn elsewhere and my own point of view isn't exactly met as well, but IMO that cannot be avoided. The current rules about dupes, cheats and hacks are a compromise.

9. Burn To Burn

Maybe I'm blind, but I looked over and over in my post and couldn't find where I asked how to perm an item. All I asked was what an upermed item was. I've only been playing the expansion for a couple weeks now. Even years ago I didn't get too involved in classic. So all these terms are new to me. So I guess thats why I don't know what all they many terms of non legit items. Probably makes me look suspicious too. But I can assure you, I play legit. Just trying to avoid items liked "duped", "unpermed" etc.. Thats the reason for all my repetative posts i guess....sorry