Univeristy ..... DONE!!!!!

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Univeristy ..... DONE!!!!!

Yay im sooooo happy. Finally done, wrote my last exam this morning !!!!!!!!! Finished my B.A in History, Classical Studies double major and a minor in Native Studies. Anyway just though id share, I am proof you can finish uni and still not have a clue how to type or spell :D

Man im putting the beer gogles on tonight!!! :clap:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Four long years of bloodshed are finally at an end

Nice...now you only have real life to worry about.:D

Congratulations, Riegn, and all the best for the future.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
Now comes the hard part, finding a job.
With that degree it's time to get a masters!!! Then the PhD and a nice teaching job. :clap: :lol:

Congrats

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe ya the job thing should be interesting. Going to Toronto next year for a HR post grad program :)

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Riegn said:
hehe ya the job thing should be interesting. Going to Toronto next year for a HR post grad program :)
What university are you? Concordia here in Montreal for me. Actually your studies are not far off mine. Did a Ba in Anthropology.

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Beowulf said:
What university are you? Concordia here in Montreal for me. Actually your studies are not far off mine. Did a Ba in Anthropology here.

Im at Laurentian in Sudbury :)

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I had my last classes yesterday, I have 3 easy finals and then graduation next friday. Then, I have to take the GRE and get myself back into school for my masters. BOooooooo.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on graduating. No matter what else, still less than half (iirc) of college students graduate. GL with grad school and/or employment.

Garbad

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Same here, finished my last undergrad exams this past wednesday

But multiple years of master's/PhD to come..........fun !

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats man. Great feeling huh? But here I sit a year later wanting to go back to school.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
Congrats man. Great feeling huh? But here I sit a year later wanting to go back to school.
I think about going back to high school all the time, mainly for the abundance of hot women.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
My_Immortal6 said:
There are no women in high school.
Ha. You should've came to Marysville Pilchuk High School. Mandi Bruns, Shannen Wilhelmi, all gorgeous girls.. And more!!

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn you and your semesters!

*Still has 6 weeks of school left*

Congratulations man! I'm glad all your hard work has paid off. Celebration time!